Book 6: The Terror Within

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Korra is now the first metalbending Avatar! After training with Su Beifong, Korra quickly picked up the new skill, and Bolin is hoping to follow in her footsteps. Meanwhile, the airbender Zaheer is closing in on Zaofu. By his side are the lavabender Ghazan, the waterbender Ming-Hua, and the combustionbender P'Li. But what do these mysterious criminals want with the Avatar?
==========================

The scene opens to Zaofu, where Korra is sparring with Wing. He fires two meteorites at her, but she dodges them and sends her metal cable at him. He dodges it twice, traps it on the ground, and bends it back at her. The impact of the cable knocks Korra to the ground.

Wing: I can't believe I'm sparring with the Avatar!

Camera pans down to his twin brother.

Wei: I can't believe I'm stuck with her friend.

Camera angle changes to an aerial view of the practice area and Wing earthbends a trail toward Korra who jumps and dodges. Bolin stands in front of Wei.

Bolin: Hang on, I think I got it. Let me just try this.

He attempts and fails to bend a meteorite.

Bolin: Nope, okay maybe-

He is cut off as he gets nailed with a slab of metal by Wei.

Wei: Trial by fire. It's the best way to learn metalbending.

Bolin ducks as a meteorite is sent toward him. He quickly bends a pebble at his attacker, directly hitting his forehead.

Wei: Agh!

Ryu approach's the scene with Mako and Asami.

Mako: Whoa. Nice shot, Bolin!

Wei grabs his forehead with both hands and makes little moans of pain.

Mako: But I thought you were supposed to be practicing metalbending, not earthbending.

Wei: Yeah, cheater.

Bolin: Mako, metalbending is extremely difficult. No one gets it right away, if they can get it at all! It's not normal!

Cut to Korra, as she is able to dodge Wing's attacks and knock him to the ground with her cables.

Korra: Woo-hoo! Metalbending champion!

Ryu: Oh sure. Definitely not because your the Avatar.

Korra: Your just jealous your not the Dragon of the Republic.

Ryu: