Book 6: Long Live the Queen

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

The Red Lotus is the world's newest threat. After confronting Zaheer, Korra learned that he is part of a secret society whose mission is to take out all the nations' leaders and destroy world order. But before Korra could warn anyone, she and Asami were apprehended by the Earth Queen's forces. And the Red Lotus have Mako and Bolin. Now both parties are headed toward Ba Sing Se.
============================

The scene starts in a building in the midst of the desert where a group of people walks toward an Earth Kingdom airship. Camera cuts to ground level as two soldiers pushes the dolly's Ryu and Korra is on while Asami walks forward with her head bowed down.

Korra: You have to let me out! The Earth Queen is in danger from a group of terrorists calling themselves the Red Lotus.

She turns her attention to the captain as she is pushed up the ramp leading into the airship.

Korra: I talked to one of them in the Spirit World yesterday. He's insane!

Captain: Screaming about terrorists in the Spirit World? You're the one who sounds insane.

He turns and walks inside his ship and the hatch closes. The engine is turned on, and the airship begins to fly. The scene cuts to Ryu and Korra being locked in a cell with Asami. After locking the duo to the wall, the crew chains Asami to the floor.

Asami: Do I have to be chained to the floor the whole way? It's going to be so uncomfortable.

Guard: Sorry Ma'am, I'm under orders.

Asami: Can't you just chain me to that railing? I mean, where am I gonna go?

The ship crew glances on Asami.

Asami: Please?

Guard: Well, as long as you're chained up, I guess it doesn't make a difference.

He chains Asami to the railing.

Asami: Thank you, Sir.

Korra: Can I have... some water?

Guard: No water. We're also not going to bring you both any rocks or fire, so don't ask. I guess there's air, but there's nothing we can do about that. We're not opening your compartment 'til we reach Ba Sing Se.

Korra: I hoped Mako or Bolin would have shown up to save us by now. I wonder if they're okay.

Scene changes to a truck driving along a desert road. Cut to the inside of the Red Lotus' truck with Zaheer driving and P'Li sitting besides him in front.

Mako: If you think holding us hostage will give you some leverage against the Avatar, you're gonna be very disappointed.

Cut to the back of the truck where Ghazan and Ming-Hua are seated on a bench and looking at the brothers tied up together on the floor.

Ming-Hua: Can't we just enjoy our time together in silence?

Mako: And why did you need Korra alive back in Zaofu? You had her paralyzed. Why didn't you just take her out when you had the chance?

Ghazan: Look, all you need to know is that the world is about to change, for the better.

Bolin: So you guys were like locked up for fifteen years, huh? It must've been like crazy boring.