Book 5: The Guide

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Korra has regained her memory. By connecting with the original Avatar, who is also Ryu's ancestor. Korra learned that to stop Unalaq she and Ryu must close the spirit portal before Harmonic Convergence, which is only weeks away! Meanwhile, Varrick has made Bolin into a mover star and saved Asami's company. Mako is the only one who suspects that Varrick is up to no good, but can he prove it?
============================

The episode opens at the Eastern Air Temple. As Ryu gets out of bed shirtless seeing Pema holding out some acolyte clothes.

Pema: Sorry they don't come in red.

Ryu: It's fine. It's better then being shirtless. Thank you Pema.

The camera cuts behind him as the air acolyte females were giggling with hearts in their eyes. He puts the shirt on feeling comfy and bows to Pema as she walks off smiling. But when he looked at himself in a mirror he looked almost like Wan.

(Art doesn't belong to me)-Cut to Jinora playing with a light green dragonfly bunny spirit

-
Cut to Jinora playing with a light green dragonfly bunny spirit.

Jinora: Gotcha!

She jumps and tries to grab the spirit, but it escapes.

Jinora: Furry-Foot, come back.

The spirit returns and lands on Jinora's head; four other dragonfly bunny spirits come close. Jinora laughs.

Tenzin: Jinora, there you are. Come on, everyone's waiting.

Cut to Jinora from Tenzin's point of view, showing that she is standing all by herself, indicating that she is the only one who can see the spirits.

Tenzin: Were you playing with someone?

Jinora: Oh, just some... imaginary friends.

Jinora giggles as Furry-Foot appears on Tenzin's head while he walks away. Cut to two Air Acolytes standing in the gallery.

Kya: Stop telling lies.

Cut to courtyard, where Roku, Ryu, and Tenzin's family is gathered. Tenzin and Jinora walk in.

Bumi: It's true. I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest! I have the trophy to prove it.

Tenzin: All right, who's ready for an exciting tour of the Eastern Air Temple? We've got a lot to see today, including ancient statues, ancient gardens, and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders.

Ikki: Yay. Old things.

Ryu: Tenzin look the tour is gonna have to wait-

Korra enters the courtyard