Book 4 Finale: Endgame

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Korra and Ryu have discovered the truth about Amon's identity. He's a waterbender, a bloodbender, and brother to Tarrlok! Now, Korra and Ryu plan to infiltrate the Equalists' victory rally and expose Amon as a fraud. Meanwhile, Asami, Mako, Bolin, and General Iroh head toward Hiroshi's secret airfield, where Asami intends to take down her father?
===========================

The episode opens to Mako, Bolin, Asami, and Iroh riding on Naga in a snowy region. They watch as the biplanes fly above.

Iroh: I think we've found our secret airfield. Bolin, once we get down there, I need you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off.

Bolin: Aye aye, captain! Ooh, general, general.

He starts walking away with Mako, Iroh and Asami, but soon hears Naga whine.

Bolin: All right, you guys wait here until we get back, okay?

He sees Naga raising her foot, he stops her by holding up his hand at a 90 degree angle.

Bolin: Uh-uh, stay.

Naga whines as Pabu chitters. Mako, Iroh, Bolin, and Asami approach the Equalist base which seems to lack a perimeter fence; there are posts but no wires.

Asami: Why would there be fence posts but no fence?

Mako, Iroh, Bolin, and Asami go into the middle of the fence posts, but subsequently cry out in pain as they are electrocuted, and they collapse onto the ground unconscious.

Cut to the entrance of the Pro-bending Arena guarded by an Equalist airship and mecha tanks. Cut to an Equalist poster and cut inside at the rally. Korra and Ryu wear Equalist disguises and stand guard on a balcony with their hands behind their backs. They nod at each other, ready to expose Amon as a fraud. Amon rises from beneath the platform.

Amon: Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion! When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: That's a lie, Amon!

Amon's eyes widen as the camera zooms in on the balcony Korra and Ryu are standing on. They both proceed remove their chi-blocker masks.

Korra: Or should I call you Noatak?

The camera zooms in on Amon's left eye as he narrows it.

Lieutenant: You want her taken out?

Amon: No.

He walks forward on the stage; to the entire crowd.

Amon: Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. Amon is a waterbender!