Book 4: A Leaf in the Wind

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

===========================

The episode starts with Oogi flying down toward the ground of Air Temple Island. As the camera pans down, it shows the air temple beside the Yin and Yang courtyard with the mountains and the rest of Republic City behind it.

Korra: And, in the final round, the Buzzard Wasps won with a decisive knockout!

Cut to Korra who is reading aloud from the newspaper with Lü reading it as well. She lowers the paper and looks across her table; camera moves back, revealing Tenzin and Roku sitting opposite of Ryu and Korra

Korra: What do you say we go to the arena tonight, catch a few pro-bending matches?

Ryu: I'm down! I always wanted to know what was pro-bending like!

Roku: I don't see why not.

Korra/Ryu: Yes!

Cut to a side shot of the dining room. Besides the table Ryu, Korra, Roku and Tenzin are sitting on, there are three more tables occupied by other people, all donned in the yellow and red attire, typical of the Air Nomad culture. Air Acolytes of both genders are eating and drinking together.

Tenzin: Absolutely not! That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.

Korra/Ryu: Awwww!

Korra: Come on, Tenzin! We've dreamed about seeing a pro-bending match since me and Ryu was kids and now we're just a ferry ride away from the arena.

Tenzin: Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your Avatar training. So, for the time being, I want you and Ryu to remain on the island.

Ryu: Is that why you're keeping the White Lotus sentries around?

Cut to a wider shot of the room revealing several sentries in White Lotus attire.

Korra: To watch our every move?

Ryu: You act as if we're gonna destroy half of Republic City.

Roku: That's an understatement

Tenzin: Yes. In order to learn airbending I believe you require a calm, quiet environment, free from any distractions.

Korra: All right, you're the master.

Cut to Roku who looks at Ryu.

Roku: That also means you won't be slacking on your water and fire training. As well your martial arts.

Ryu: Yes uncle.
===========================

Switch to a shot from behind Korra as she turns around and looks out the window behind her with a longing look upon her face. The camera slowly zooms in on her, before switching to a shot outside of the dining room window through which the golden building that houses the pro-bending matches can be seen. The scene slowly moves toward it.

Switch to Tenzin and Korra walking outside underneath a wooden shed. A ring-tailed flying lemur soars by as the camera slowly pans to the left as the duo is walking on. Korra is now wearing typical Air Nomad attire instead of her usual Water Tribe clothing.

Tenzin: So, my mother informed me that you've never been able to airbend before.

As Tenzin mentions that, Korra stops in her tracks and sighs deeply, while the scene keeps following Tenzin as he walks on. Cut to a broader shot as Tenzin turns to face her. Korra has modified her outfit a bit by stripping up her sleeves, leaving her arms bare.