Book 6: The Metal Clan

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Is there any place safe for the Avatar? First, President Raiko banished her from Republic City. Then the Earth Queen declared her an enemy of the Earth Kingdom after Ryu and Korra rescued a group of airbenders in Ba Sing Se. And Korra has learned that Zaheer and his fellow criminals are after her as Ryu was told that Zaheer was the one who murdered his parents. With Tenzin busy with bringing the new recruits to the Northern Air Temple, Ryu and Korra's protection rests in Beifong's hands.
===========================

The scene opens an open field, where Naga jumps and catches a ball with her mouth before making her way to Ryu and Korra. As Naga drops the ball in front of Korra, and Ryu airbends the ball away from the airship, getting Naga to fetch it back.

Lin: While you're playing fetch, four of the most dangerous criminals are hunting you both down. We should get moving.

Ryu: Or I can join up with my grandpa and help hunt Zaheer down. I think need to pay him a... what is it called again?

Korra: A visit?

Ryu: A beating. That's it! Im gonna go pay him a beating.

Korra: Relax, we just got here Ryu. Besides, no one knows where we are am except us.

As Naga returns and drops the ball, Korra pats her.

Korra: I think she wants you to throw it for her.

Cut to a close-up of Lin, who looks down. Cut to the saliva and grass-coated ball with Naga's whining heard in the background. Cut back to Lin, who keeps looking down for a few seconds before glancing at Korra and Ryu.

Lin: I'll pass, thanks.

Asami: We just got a call from the radio about another airbender.

Korra: Finally! Where are they?

Mako: A city called Zaofu,

Lin visibly becomes uneasy and uncomfortable and Roku-

Roku:

Mako: the home of the Metal Clan

Ryu: You guys know the place?

Roku: Nope!

Lin: Never been there. But I don't want you going there. I would rest a lot easier if you guys were back at Republic City.

Korra: Sorry, if there's an airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we are going next.

Lin glares to the side and puts her head down in disappointment. Naga bends down and nudges the ball over to Lin with her nose. The metalbender regards the polar bear dog for a moment before bending out her cable and slapping it against the ball, thereby puncturing it and causing it to deflate as she leaves. Naga is left upset after Lin bursts it using her cables. Naga looks down at the deflated ball and lowers herself down, pawing at it, attempting to roll it on the ground. She makes a sad whining noise and her tail sags.