Book 7 Finale: The Last Stand

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Republic City is a war zone! While Prince Wu led the remaining citizens to safety, Team Avatar battled Kuvira's giant mech, but no amount of bending could bring it down! In a last-ditch effort, Asami and her father outfitted the hummingbird suits with platinum cutters. Hiroshi helped Team Avatar infiltrate the mecha giant, but he paid the ultimate price! Is victory within reach for our heroes?
===============================
-

(A/N: Seemed right lol)
-
As the title card fades, the scene opens on the immobilized Colossus trapped in ice. The scene zooms onto the targeting glass. Inside the cockpit, an infuriated Kuvira tries to break the ice. As the Colossus tries to free itself, blocks of ice fall to the ground and shatter.

Kuvira bends the right arm of the Colossus and grabs a piece of a nearby building for additional support. Finally, all of the ice breaks, enabling the Colossus to move freely. As it moves down the street, a flashing light and siren sound loudly within the cockpit of the Colossus. Kuvira, knowing what it means, yells to the pilots.

Kuvira: Initiate lockdown! Find the Avatar and whoever else is with her.

Cut to the hole in the right knee of the Colossus. The alarm's flash can be seen and the siren heard.

Ryu: We need to move fast. Su, Lin, climb up to the arm and try to disable that weapon. Mako, Bolin, get to the engine and see if you can power this thing down. I'm going after Kuvira.

Suyin: Are you sure? You never fought Kuvira before...

Ryu: I know. But she almost destroyed the person I care for the most. Shes like me a prodigy with expectations but sadly I'm better then her and she knows it. Let's stop this thing!

Bolin: No, wait, wait, wait, wait! I love you guys.

Suyin: Thank you.

Ryu: Alright guys. Let's do it to it!

Cut to Mako and Bolin ascending the interior ladders while the Beifong siblings use their metal cables to launch themselves upward. Switch to a shot of the engine room, where the spirit vines are electrified and feeding power to the tank. Cut to a hatch which Bolin cuts open with a lava disc, allowing him and Mako to enter.

Mako: I'm going for that lever. You get the other one.

The brothers split, Bolin regenerating his lava disc. Mako confronts a guard.

Guard: Hey!

The guard shoots metal plates, which Mako dodges before throwing a fire blast at him. The guard shields himself with the metal plates. When he shoots more metal plates from his uniform, Mako tries to deflect with firebending, but his blast hits the spirit vine core, resulting in a small explosion, which throws the firebender into a pillar.

He looks over to see Bolin blocking metal plates with the lava disc before turning to see more plates coming his own way. He dodges and kicks up fire before dodging additional attacks and shooting an additional arc of fire.

Cut to Lin and Suyin continuing their ascent on their cables. They land on a small ramp and walk through the tunnel to see the cannon's operations. Close-up on them as metal plates are shot at them.