Book 5: Harmonic Convergence

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Bolin's a hero. The mover's star stopped Varrick's kidnapping attempt on President Raiko, proving his brother's innocence. Mako and Korra were reunited, but Korra has no memory of their break-up. Meanwhile, Jinora's spirit is still trapped in the Spirit World, and Tonraq and his southern forces have been defeated. Now it's up to Team Avatar to stop Unalaq before Harmonic Convergence.
============================

Shot of Varrick's battleship. Cut inside a cabin with Kya attempting to heal Jinora via waterbending. Cut to a panning shot up Jinora, who lies in a healing tub. Cut to Bumi playing a flute next to Oogi. Cut to an aerial view of the ship. Korra and Ryu is practicing her bending, with Roku, Tenzin and Mako watching. Cut to a close frontal view of Korra, and Ryu before switching to a side-view, and a close shot of the practice target. Cut to Mako as Bolin approaches.

Mako: What's up with the coat? And where did you get that pie?

Bolin: It's a Varrick ship, you never know what you're gonna find. There's a whole level filled with fun-house mirrors. Of course, there's also the catgator deck.

Bolin briefly turns around showing his coat with a large hole in it.

Bolin: I miss that guy, he really knew how to make a long trip interesting. So, have you told Korra yet about how you guys broke up, and you kinda started dating Asami while she was off getting attacked by dark spirits?

Mako: Will you keep it down? I'm waiting for the right moment.

Bolin: Oh Mako, you know a wise man once told me that delivering bad news to a girlfriend was like ripping off a blood-sucking leech: you just have to do it fast and get it over with.

Mako: I hate it when you listen to me. Fine!

Tenzin: Unalaq will be waiting for you. You'll need all of your Avatar power to stop him.

Korra: I'm going to close the spirit portals, lock Vaatu in for another ten thousand years, and make Unalaq wish he'd never been born.

Ryu: I can't wait to knock his teeth in.

Roku: Show us what you got!

Korra uses her firebending to blast the head off the practice target. Cut to Mako's feet as the head lands in front of him. Cut to a frontal view of Mako looking worried. Side-view of Mako as Korra approaches.

Korra: Thanks Mako.

Mako: Uh... Um...

Korra: Did you want something?

Mako: Uh no, no, nothing.

Bolin slides into view with a large smile on his face. Mako groans in response. Cut to the practice target, with Roku and Ryu in the background.

Mako: You think Ryu's mad?

Bolin: Oh no of he's not mad-

The scene cuts to Ryu who fatalities the practice dummy as his face showed rage.