Book 6: In Harm's Way

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Airbenders are mysteriously disappearing in Ba Sing Se, including Kai. The Earth Queen denied any knowledge of the airbenders, but Korra refuse to give up her search. Meanwhile, Mako and Bolin met their long lost relatives, who told them that Dai Li agents have been rounding up airbenders for the queen's army. And at a prison in the north, Lü Bu, Tonraq and Lord Zuko prepare for Zaheer's imminent attack.
==============================

The scene opens to P'Li's prison cell where P'Li is breathing out cold air. The camera zooms out of her prison cells, showing her guards. Pan to the surface, where Lü Bu, Tonraq, Desna, and Eska are standing outside P'Li's prison waiting for Lord Zuko and Druk's return. Druk lands on the ground heavily.

Tonraq: Did you see Zaheer?

Zuko: The only thing I saw was a snowstorm heading our way.

Lü: That's not a snowstorm. That's him.

Lü Bu and the group begins running toward the snowstorm Zaheer created to cover his snowcat. Zaheer continuously airbends to provide his group with some cover. The snowcat jumps out and Zaheer and Ming-Hua jumps off the snowcat afterward, running toward Lü Bu's group.

Lü: I put you away once, Zaheer, and now I'm going to put you down- FOR GOOD!

Tonraq and Lü Bu waterbends a punch and an ice block at Zaheer, who dodges both attacks. Tonraq and Lü attacks Zaheer again, and he manages to dodge it again before sweeping them over.

Desna and Eska begin attacking Ming-Hua with multiple ice shards at a rapid pace, which Ming-Hua dodges. The twins create a field of iceberg spikes, but Ming-Hua maneuvers through them with her water arms before she freezes the pair in ice blocks. She jumps up and breaks the ice on the ground with her waterbending before she glides down to P'Li's cell.

A White Lotus sentry firebends at her, but she counters back, defeating him with little trouble. Another sentry attempts to waterbend at Ming-Hua, but she quickly strikes him. She freezes P'Li's prison cell's door, causing it to fall off of its hinges.

P'Li: Ming-Hua.

Ming-Hua: Let's get you out of here.

Ming-Hua waterbends the metal chains which restrains P'Li. P'Li stands up, removing the cuff on her forehead, revealing her "third eye" tattoo. She clings onto Ming-Hua's back, who uses two ice axes to climb P'Li and herself up to the surface.

P'Li: We could have just taken the elevator. Show-off.

After the two of them reach the surface, Druk and Mushu firebends at them. P'Li redirects the fire.

P'Li: I've waited thirteen years to feel this warm.

P'Li easily tames the fire before using her combustion ability to blast the dragons away. The scene shifts to Lord Zuko dodging a rock from Ghazan and retaliating with his firebending, before dodging again for another strike.

Ghazan deflects Lord Zuko's blast before using a rock to strike Lord Zuko down. Tonraq tries to attack Zaheer, but the airbender continues dodging the blows. The fight ends with P'Li using her combustion on Lü Bu and Tonraq. The criminals make their escape; Lord Zuko staring at their snowcat as it departs. The scene shifts to Zaheer and P'Li embracing.

P'Li: I thought I'd never see you again.

Zaheer: I've never doubted it.

He kisses P'Li while Ghazan glares at them.