Book 7: After All These Years

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Welcome to Republic City, the place of hopes, dreams and Spirit Wilds!

Frame slides off to the side to reveal a shot of a few highways snaked around the Spirit Wilds vines and Satomobiles travel on them without incident.

This metropolis truly has something for everyone. Visit Air Temple Island, the hub for all airbenders as they travel the world, helping others. Or take a stroll through beautiful Avatar Korra and Ryu Park, named in honor of "You-Know-Who"! We've missed them these past three years and we can't wait to welcome them home. Get well soon, Ryu and Korra! And of course, you'll want to see our most unique attractions: the Spirit Wilds. Here, spirits and people live harmoniously together.

Cut to a shot of Gommu sitting among a group of spirits as he gives a thumbs-up to the camera.

Like this old codger, and his new pals. Yes siree, this town is truly on the up and up! Come be a part of the action in Republic City!
=============================

The final shot of the narration, a shot of Central City Station with a large crowd around the entrance, switches from black and white to color as the narration ends.

Raiko: And of course, my biggest thanks goes to Asami Sato and Future Industries. She brought our old central terminal into the modern era. Ladies and gentlemen, the world is entering a new age of peace and prosperity. Soon, Prince Wu will take his rightful place on the Earth Kingdom throne.

Cut to a shot of Wu striking a pose for a reporter about to take a photograph.

Raiko: And thanks to our updated rail system, Republic City and the Earth Kingdom will be united like never before!

The crowd applauds as Raiko and Asami cut the ribbon to ceremoniously open the new station. Fade to a shot of Asami talking to a reporter, who is being approached by Prince Wu.

Wu: Hey there! Asami, right? Great train house. Maybe you can give me a personal tour sometime, what do you say?

Asami: I do like the idea of putting you on a train and sending you far, far away.

Wu: That's... that's funny. I like funny dames. Maybe I should introduce myself. I'm Prince Wu, future king.

Asami: Yeah... I'm aware of who you are.

Wu: Don't let my reputation intimidate you. I'm still human just like everyone else. Only more human, like, extra human, or, hmm, superhuman.

Asami: Superhuman?

Wu: So, what do you say? Can I show you a low-key night out with a superhuman soon-to-be king?

He wiggles his eyebrows, with Asami giving him an even weirder look. Mako interrupts them.

Mako: Prince Wu! President Raiko has some really important... king stuff to talk to you about.

Wu: Now? Fine. Think over the offer.

He blows her a kiss-hand and walks off.

Wu: I'll be back.

Asami rolls her eyes.

Mako: He's a real charmer, huh?

Asami: He's... something. How can you stand being his bodyguard?

Mako: Well, I just remind myself that once he's on the throne, I go back to being a detective.