Book 6: Rebirth

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

After a hundred and seventy years, there are new airbenders in the world and Ryu and Bumi is one of them! So too is the mysterious Zaheer, who escaped from his prison thanks to his new ability. Now banished from Republic City, Korra and Ryu made it their mission to find the new airbenders. Will they and Tenzin be able to bring back the Air Nation?
============================

Shot opens with an airship preparing to land at Air Temple Island. Air Acolytes pull the airship in with ropes. Roku, Ryu, Kya, Pema, Tenzin, Rohan, Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, Bolin, Bumi, and Korra all stand together, as the airship lands. The doors slide open and Asami is seen standing just inside the vehicle.

Asami: Did someone order a fully equipped Future Industries airship?

Ryu: It's perfect! Thanks Asami.

Asami: I figured if we're going to Ba Sing Se to search for airbenders, we should do it in style.

Ryu: Sweetness!

Korra watched with hint of jealousy after they did their handshake and laughed

Korra watched with hint of jealousy after they did their handshake and laughed. Meelo then runs past them in excitement.

Meelo: Yay, airship!

Ikki: I wanna see!

Ikki scooters up the ramp of the airship.

Meelo: C'mon, Poki.

Poki climbs onto Meelo's head. Meelo makes an air scooter and follows Ikki up the ramp into the airship.

Kya: While you guys are gone, Pema and I will hold down the fort.

Kya picks up Rohan and bounces him gently up and down.

Kya: Who's excited to spend some time with your Auntie Kya?

Rohan vomits on Kya's chest.

Kya: Oh!

Pema: Aw, he likes you.

Kya waterbends the vomit off of herself. Mako enters, walking past the airship.

Korra: Mako, I'm so glad you're here.

Mako: Of course, Korra. Avatar. Avatar Korra.

He stands up very straight, begins to speak in a very professional tone.

Mako: Once I received your message I proceeded to contact various locations within the Earth Kingdom as ordered by you, the Avatar.

Korra: Right, the Avatar thanks you for your loyal service. Did you find any more leads?