Book 4: The Revelation

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

===========================

The episode opens with a clear side shot of the golden Pro-bending Arena, slowly zooming in. Cut to inside the gym of the arena where a large ball flies through the air; frontal shot of Korra as she catches it.

Korra: What's the big idea with making me train this early in the morning? The morning is evil.

Broad side shot of all the Fire Ferrets wearing their training uniform.

Bolin: We're the rookies, so we get the worst time slot in the gym.

Mako: And you're the rookiest of us all. We gotta get you up to speed if we wanna survive in the tournament. Deal with it.

Korra: You deal with it!

She aggressively tosses the ball back to Mako. Switch to a side shot as the ball hits him hard in the stomach, flinging him backward in a flip, and causing him to land hard on his back, groaning. Frontal shot of a smug-looking Korra, who is crossing her arms. She glances over her shoulder and the scene pans to the right revealing someone has entered the gym.

???: There are my little hard-working street urchins.

Close-up as the man starts walking toward the team. Side shot as he stops and places his hand on Korra's shoulder.

???: It's an honor to finally meet you, Avatar.

Korra: And you are...?

???: Butakha. I run this whole pro-bending shebang.

Puts his hat back on. Switch to side shot, as an annoyed Korra walks away; Buthakha takes a wad of cash out of his inner pocket and places it into the outstretched hand of an eager Mako.

Butakha: Here's your winnings from the last match.

Frontal shot of a broadly grinning Mako, who moves to put it away. Butakha raises a finger.

Butakha: Ah ah ah, not so fast.

Side shot; he takes some of the cash.

Butakha: First, you owe me for the Avatar's new gear, gym and equipment rentals from last month,

Mako sadly looks at the money; frontal shot as he moves to put the rest away, but Butakha stops him again.

Butakha: rent on your apartment

Mako looks dismayed at his nearly empty hand. Butakha takes the remaining money.

Butakha: and a personal loan for groceries.

Mako stares sadly at his empty hand and turns to a dismayed expression. He turns to the screen irritatedly. He turns and glares accusingly at Bolin. Switch to broader shot of the two brothers. Pabu is perched on Bolin's shoulders.

Bolin: What? I'm a growing boy!

Butakha: Oh, and one more small item of business: The Fire Ferrets need to ante up thirty thousand yuans for the championship pot.

Cut to a frontal shot of Bolin; shocked with his eyes wide open and blank.

Bolin: Thirty thousand yuans?!

Pabu swings his tail for balance as Bolin suddenly slightly bends his head forward.

Butakha: Sorry, kids. You got 'til the end of the week to come up with the dough, or else, you're out of the tournament.