Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Is he an Omega? (Catching insects) Love in a Dream A Tang...

At half past ten in the evening, a dark figure was hidden in the corner on the side of the TV station building.

Unkempt, slovenly dressed, the only eyes are shining, staring straight at the glass door on the first floor of the building that has not been moved for a long time.

The SLR camera in his hand was picked up and put down repeatedly, and the cloth rubbed anxiously with his movements.

Finally, a few people pushed the door and came out.

He frantically raised the camera, and after adjusting the focus, the lens was aimed at the most eye-catching girl in a white dress in the crowd, and the shutter sounded continuously.

The girl herself knew nothing about it.

The wind blew her soft and sweet voice.

"I just did a little favor, you're welcome." Fang Fei's bright black eyes bent into crescent moons, she bowed politely, and said goodbye to everyone.

She left, and the person hiding in the dark corner smacked his lips in pity, staring at the photos on the SLR LCD screen obsessively for a while.

The girl was smiling and brushing up her hair by her ears, there were two lovely dimples on her lips, and her eyebrows and eyes were just right for gentleness. The wind rolled up her ankle-length white skirt, which was light and fluffy, like a delicate flower.

And that slender waist makes people want to hold it in their hands.

As the saying goes, evil grows from the gallbladder.

The man made a bold decision, he put away the camera, got up and followed in the direction Fang Fei left.

The few remaining staff members still sighed in place: "If it wasn't for Fang Fei's temporary rescue, our show would really have to open the skylight tomorrow."

Another female Beta staff member rolled her eyes: "Who said it wasn't? It's from a group, 'that' is really a big name, even after signing the contract, he can play pigeons in the program group, I'm afraid I forgot who is the debut of the group C." Seeing the white figure disappear from sight, she again He couldn't help but frowned and pursed his lips, hugged himself tightly like a playwright, and his voice became artificial, "Oh, isn't it safe for a gentle and delicate Omega like our sister to walk alone at night?"

After all, Fang Fei came to the announcement temporarily, and he didn't even have an assistant with him.

The TV station is located in the city center, surrounded by several commercial streets.

Fang Fei was walking on the street to the east.

The farther you are from the city center, the fewer people there are and the quieter the night.

The footsteps following Fang Fei became more and more obvious.

She turned her head inadvertently, glanced at the figure on the ground that was elongated by the dim street lights but still looked rough from the corner of her eye, wrinkled the tip of her nose, and didn't notice the smell of pheromone. The other party should be a male Beta.

But the man's aura displeased her, and it drifted over slowly, as if soaked in a stinky ditch.

Ah, is life finally going to lay hands on her, the lovely cook?

Life is not easy, Feifei sighed, she had to hammer people into the pit.

Near the corner of the street there is a short side alley, which is a dead end.