Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Call me old? You come to me quickly!

    There was indeed something wrong with Tang Heng, and he was still stranded at the airport.

    He was holding the suitcase in one hand and holding the phone in the other to talk with Fang Fei. He walked quickly with his two long legs, and the dark blue windbreaker on his body was lifted by the wind brought by his walking.

    Behind him were two bitter camera masters, carrying the machine and following him through the crowd.

    Finally seeing Tang Heng stop, the two of them were sweating profusely. At this moment, they looked at each other, and they could see the admiration in each other's eyes.

    He dragged the big box, and it seemed that they didn't need to carry the camera to save effort, but it turned out that he didn't have to work hard all the way.

    This is indeed the love A in the dream of an Omega who had nothing to do. Even now that he knows his true attributes, he still can't help but want to praise him: A is explosive!

    "The program team immediately informed that a guest arrived at the airport at about the same time as me." Tang Heng returned to the exit of the airport, looked around but couldn't find the guest he was waiting for, and continued talking on the phone with Fang Fei, " His flight landed more than an hour ago, but he still hasn't found anyone at the agreed place, and the phone call has not been answered, so I'm waiting at the exit..."     He was talking, and suddenly noticed A man wearing sunglasses was walking towards him, followed by two photographers, one of whom carried a camera on his shoulder, and dragged a huge suitcase in the other hand.     The man himself was empty-handed, with a new decorative pouch from a certain luxury brand slung over his shoulder.     "I found someone, I'll call you again tonight." Mr. Tang hung up the phone, and greeted him with his suitcase.     The man in front of him was a petite Omega. Standing next to him who was 1.8 meters tall, he looked very petite. He seemed to be in his early twenties, with a very tender face.     "Hi, I'm Yang Lu." The man introduced himself briefly, neither taking off his glasses nor intending to shake hands.     Tang Heng secretly breathed a sigh of relief, he also doesn't like physical contact with strangers, it's best to keep a distance like this now.

    He also nodded and said in a calm tone, "Hello, Tang Heng."

    He had read the guest list in advance, and Yang Lu was the fiancé of the famous director Wang Zhan.

    Wang Zhan used to devote himself to the film business. At the age of 40, he made a blockbuster movie in theaters. Since then, he has reached the pinnacle of his career. Since then, he has been busy with his career, and his feelings have been delayed.

    It was not until she was 45 years old that news of her engagement suddenly spread in the industry.

    Backed by Wang Zhan's popularity, Yang Lu also became popular. Now he is a well-known up owner, and he can see from his famous brand that he is living a very prosperous life.

    Tang Heng was looking at Yang Lu, and Yang Lu was also looking at Tang Heng.

    Once upon a time, Tang Heng was also the love of his dreams, but who would have thought that he was an Omega just like himself, this is really too disillusioned.

    You know, the 30-year-old Alpha is the most attractive, but the 30-year-old Omega...has begun to age and fade, and is an old leftover who can't get married. If he goes out, he will be hated by others.

    Tang Heng still looks good, but his attire is a little different from what he imagined.

    Yang Lu looked at Grandma Xiang's suit, donkey brand bag, and G's shoes on her body. Then look at Tang Heng's outfit that doesn't even have a nameplate logo...

    He secretly curled his lips, thinking that the name of the boss of Sheng Tang might not be worthy of the name?

    "The program team has booked a homestay in the town, let's go there first." Tang Heng pulled out the handle of the suitcase and looked at the map navigation on the phone.

    The B&B is not close to the airport, it takes two hours by taxi, and it might be dark when we get there.

    As he said that, he pulled the suitcase and walked forward. Yang Lu's suitcase was helped by the brother cameraman. He hurriedly chased after him with his hands behind his back, and looked at Tang Heng with his hands behind his back, smiling brightly: "Mr. You can't compare to a college student like me, let's go back to rest early."

    At first, this sounded like a good word, but the more you taste it, the more it doesn't feel right.

    President Tang frowned.

    What does it mean to be physically weaker than you, a college student? Isn't this blatantly mocking my old age? !

    After all, Mr. Tang is someone who can suppress even the entire Tang Dynasty, so naturally he won't be afraid of other mere students.

    "You have such good physical strength, why do you ask the cameraman to help you with your luggage?" Mr. Tang made a lot of effort, and didn't even give him a look.

    Fang Fei's luggage was packed .

    She packed all the things that she wanted to put into Mr. Tang's bag the day before, but she took out because he was afraid that his luggage would be too heavy.

    In the end, she sat on the suitcase and pressed down to successfully close the suitcase.

    At around ten o'clock in the evening, she received another call from Tang Heng.

    "I'm at the B&B." Mr. Tang reported that he was safe there.

    "Tired?" Fang Fei stood by the window with her mobile phone, looking at the crooked moon in the sky, wondering if the moon he saw in Yuncheng looked the same.

    "Well, it's okay."

    Although he said so, Fang Fei could still hear a little tiredness, and it was getting late, so she began to urge him to sleep: "After washing up, let's go to bed early, huh? "

    "Yes." Tang Heng's voice over there paused, and after a while, another sentence came, "Fang Fei, come to me earlier."

    This sentence was a little nasal, which meant being coquettish.

    "You missed me just after we broke up?" Fang Fei bent her lips and smiled, and asked softly, "Are you not happy with your new friends?"