Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Heitong Draft Fang Tang There is such a big age gap between the two of you, you...

    #Tang Heng and Fang Fei go home together#

    #Tang Heng and Fang Fei live together#

    #Fang Fei collapsed house#

    The top three hot searches are all related to Fang Fei, so we can only say that she is really top-notch.

    When they heard the news, Fang Fei and Tang Heng were shopping in the mall.

    Fang Fei only came out wearing a mask, and did not cover up too much. In her opinion, there is nothing that cannot be disclosed about this relationship with Tang Heng.

    She fell in love with him for the purpose of getting married, and she wasn't playing hooligans, so she had nothing to hide.

    Tang Heng wore sunglasses and walked beside her, actually he was a little worried that someone would be photographed.

    After all, Fang Fei is considered a traffic star, and her career is still on the rise.

    "Fang Fei..." Tang Heng randomly took two pieces of clothes and pulled her into the fitting room, "You are too willful."

    He also wanted to try to persuade Fang Fei to pay attention to her.

    "I never set up a person, what are you afraid of?" Fang Fei smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist, tiptoed and gnawed at his chin, "But now the two of us have entered the fitting room together, in case we are discovered ..."

    As if thinking of something suddenly, Tang Heng's face turned red with a "boom", and the tips of his ears were about to bleed.

    After pulling his hand, she continued: "If we find out, we will make it public. I know my fans, and they will bless me."

    As soon as she set the flag, her phone rang.

    It was her brother Song Sui who called personally.

    "You and your prospective brother-in-law are on the hot searches." Song Sui smiled over there.

    As soon as Fang Fei heard his voice, she felt ashamed. This man really could take pleasure in everything, so sooner or later he would be taken home and let his mother deal with him.

    "A paparazzi took pictures of you going home together at night." Song Sui said in a more serious tone, "What are you going to do? Do you want to make it public?"

    Fang Fei didn't deny it, but she still had to respect Tang Heng's opinion: "The company should not take any action."

    In addition to her agreeing with Tang Heng, she had to go to Weibo to see netizens' reactions to this matter.

    "Okay." Song Suiying was lazy, teasing with a tone of watching the show, "We're all living together, be careful."

    After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone in a hurry.

    Fang Fei scolded Song Sui ten thousand times in her heart, is there any chance that she will be unsafe? !

    Seeing her puffer fish-like look when she hung up the phone, Tang Heng cast a questioning look at her.

    "It's on the trending searches." She clicked on the trending searches and watched them with him.

    The first few lines are mostly fans of passers-by, and it’s not necessary to spray a few words when they see idols falling in love.

    When I clicked into that #fangfei collapsed house#, the style of painting changed suddenly—

【Brother Fei's hair】: What kind of house collapsed? boring!

    [My Fei yyds]: We Fei Fei didn't set up a single person, what's wrong with falling in love? Wait for the official announcement!

    [Sugar powder boss]: Everyone, I just want to talk about my cp, szd!

    ...

    "Look, I said it can be made public, right?" Fang Fei spread her hands, expressing that her fans are very kind, as long as her stage is dazzling enough and her value is high enough, the collapse of the house will never hit her.

    Tang Heng contacted Sheng Tang Entertainment and asked them to start preparing a public relations plan. This matter was mainly due to Fang Fei's influence, and he was an Alpha in the eyes of the public, and public opinion would not cause him any trouble.

    If there is no way to confuse this matter, then the big deal is that as Fang Fei said, the two parties will directly disclose it on Weibo.

    Fang Fei continued to browse Weibo, she felt that her fans were the best fans in the world, they were extremely understanding, and that [Fang Tang cp] super talk, she suspected that it was Lu Xin who made it Yes, you know how to eat cp all day long when you are not doing business.

    But as I swiped, a not-so-friendly Weibo popped up.

    The blogger is a big V marketing account.

    Melon Eater V: Fang Tang and Fang Tang have such a big age gap, do your fans really think they are in a relationship? #Fang Fei collapsed house#[doubt/doubt/doubt]