Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Feeding Good Luck Everywhere is sunny. ...

    On the morning of the first day of the Lunar New Year, Mr. Tang was woken up by himself again.

    This time he couldn't sit up directly, because Fang Fei's arm was wrapping around his waist, preventing him from moving.

    The two of them spent the New Year together yesterday, wrapped up in a quilt in the middle of the night and just chatted, the time to sleep was indeed shorter, Fang Fei was woken up two days in a row, and now she only feels one head and two big.

    Even if the person who quarreled with her was Tang Heng, she still had to carry out some revenge actions, such as -

    hold him tighter, so that he can't move!

    "Hmm!" His waist was suddenly strangled, Tang Heng wanted to turn over to see what Fang Fei was up to, but he couldn't do it at all, "Why, what's wrong?"

    Why is it so abnormal in the morning? It used to be able to last until night!

    It can be seen through the gap in the curtain that it is not yet bright outside, Fang Fei pressed the phone to check the time -

    "It's only seven o'clock, what are you doing when you wake up so early?" Fang Fei leaned forward, revenge Sexually nibbled at the gland on the back of his neck.

    Later, Fang Fei realized that he had made a mistake.

    Smelling the sweet and sweet pheromone smell from his glands, she felt the blood rushing straight to her forehead, and all the senses in her body were instantly awakened, and a certain part that was most impulsive in the morning began to respond.

    Because the sensitive glands were touched suddenly, Tang Heng's neck flinched. He moved his legs and was about to kick her to resist, when he found that his buttocks were poked by something.

    Tang Heng froze. After realizing what was causing the trouble, he really didn't dare to move this time.

    "Uh..." Fang Fei was also very embarrassed.

    The current situation seems to be her lustful heart protruding no matter how you look at it, and what kind of bug is on her head.

    It's happened occasionally before, but it's never been as embarrassing as it is now.

    Firstly, the two of them mostly staggered their wake-up times on weekdays, and secondly, she really got close to Tang Heng's glands early in the morning because of her brain pain.

    The smell of his pheromones is already weak, except during the fever period, there is usually no overflow of pheromones, and only when he is close to the glands can he barely smell something.

    And even this little bit of taste is enough to make Fang Fei overwhelmed.

    "You, you, you..." Tang Heng's ears turned red quickly, and he stuttered, not knowing what to do.

    It was broad daylight, and there were other people at home, so the two of them couldn't solve the problem directly.

    "I don't mess around." Fang Fei put her head on his back, her arms still wrapped around his waist, "Don't move, I'll just take my time."

    Tang Heng turned his back to her, opened his mouth and closed it again , After repeating it several times, he said something that made him want to bite off his tongue: "Are you so... uncomfortable? Do you want me to help you?"

    After finishing speaking, he regretted it, closed his eyes, and said to himself: Reject me, reject me, reject me!

    "Of course that's good." Fang Fei felt that Mr. Tang seemed to be different today, as if he was opening himself up to her a little bit, shy, sincere, and cautious.