Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Too Wild Fang Fei: As expected, the harder the wind blows, the more my heart flutters...

    It was around ten o'clock in the evening when the day's recording ended.

    Fang Fei put on her coat and walked out lazily, twisting her sore neck.

    Because there are more than a hundred people participating in the program, the recording location is in a venue in the suburbs, and the program team also rented a building nearby as a dormitory for trainees.

    Fang Fei's task is to host every performance of the trainees and provide some advice during their usual practice.

    Tomorrow is not a performance day, and it is not the time for her to provide advice, so she can take a day off.

    Pushing open the door of the studio building, the autumn night became a bit cooler, and Fang Fei tightened her coat to drive away the coolness.

    The air in the suburbs is much better than that in the city. If you look up at the sky, you can see many stars, which is so beautiful.

    If there is a chance, she will show Tang Heng the night sky as well.

    Thinking of Tang Heng, she lowered her head and smiled, her heart was filled in an instant, as if countless bright stars overflowed from it.

    His shoulders suddenly sank, and his body suddenly warmed up.

    When she turned around, she saw the man who was as calm as water raised the corners of his lips towards him, his cold and clear face softened, like the moonlight shining down from the sky, quiet and gentle, containing countless unspeakable emotions and thoughts .

    "Why are you here so late?" She turned to face him, her exhaustion seemed to disappear in a moment.

    Tang Heng didn't just come here, he didn't leave after he came during the day, and finally waited until she finished her work.

    But he didn't say that.

    Reaching out to help her fasten her clothes, she began to make up nonsense: "Jin Yan has something to do, I took a taxi." The

    car came, and the car left, and then I have to go back with your car.

    "..." Fang Fei's throat choked up.

    No, as far as our relationship is concerned, do we need to make up a story if we still see so many people while rubbing a car?

    Moreover, this person probably doesn't remember how he got to the hotel when they first met.

    She seldom drives, and usually travels by herself on a motorcycle, but when she thinks of a well-dressed and dignified president like Tang Heng sitting on her precious motorcycle and having her clothes and hairstyle messed up by the wind, it makes her laugh a little.

    Standing in front of the motorcycle, Tang Heng couldn't laugh anymore, the corners of his eyes twitched, and the corners of his mouth also twitched: "Mo, motorcycle?"

    He had never ridden a motorcycle in his life, it was too wild.

    No, you sat.

    Fang Fei told him about the front edge, and then added: "You didn't realize it at the time. I was afraid that you would fall out of the car, so I twisted the skirt into a hemp rope and tied you around your waist to pack it up and take you away."

    Tang Heng's entire face was numb, why didn't he know about this at all! Then his image at that time... He couldn't even imagine it.

    Fang Fei rode up first, started the fire, handed him a helmet and patted the back seat: "Come on."

    Tang Heng moved mechanically from start to finish, looking as if he had been greatly shocked.

    "Hold me tight." Fang Fei pulled his hand in front of her, letting him hug her waist, and in the next second, even the car and the people rushed out.

    The speed of the car was fast, but the wind hit her body but she didn't feel cold at all.     Fang Fei: Sure enough ,

    the harder the wind blows, the more my heart flutters...     Somewhere in the city.     The man was sitting in the car, holding a document in his hand. On the document was a photo. The man in the photo had a handsome appearance, with a coolness in his brows and eyes.     It was Tang Heng.     "Mr. Wu, look?" There was a man outside the car, bowing his waist, talking to the man through the car window.     "So it's Mr. Tang from Sheng Tang, very good."     Wu Yi squinted his eyes, and the night did not cover up the frivolous and nasty smile on his lips.