Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Angry and angry Mr. Tang: Coax me, coax me!

    In the remaining few days, the three groups of CPs visited the ancient city in Yuncheng and experienced life in the small farmyard.

    It’s just that it’s rainy in the south, Tang Heng was originally weak, and he insisted on wearing a bamboo hat to break corn in the field on rainy days, but he succeeded in tossing himself down with a cold, sitting by the stove wrapped around a big Fang Fei cotton-padded jacket, while eating Runny nose on the cob.

    Fang Fei handed over the prepared cold medicine helplessly and distressedly, and even moved closer to wipe his nose. The dignified 30-year-old elite boss looks like a giant baby now.

    He took the toilet paper away from Fang Fei's hand, wiped his nose and said, "I've caught a cold, stay away from me..."

    He spoke in a nasal voice, murmuring as if coquettish, just finished wiping The nose is also glowing red, so cute.

    The light rain was still falling, Bai Xi and Zhuo Fan came back from the outside, took off their wet plastic raincoats, and found a towel to wipe their wet hair: "This rain is endless, It's getting bigger and bigger, and I don't know if the plane can fly."

    Their original itinerary was to fly to Ancheng in the afternoon for the next part, but the weather was not good.

    "Where are Director Wang and the others?" The four of them went out together, but Fang Fei didn't see anyone else behind Bai Xi and the others.

    Zhuo Fan took a thick coat and put it on Bai Xi, and then began to tidy up himself: "Yang Lu accidentally stepped into a mud puddle and sprained her foot. Director Wang accompanied her to the town sanitation station." The

    four of them in the afternoon First rushed to the airport, Wang Zhan and Yang Lu walked from the town with a group of cameras.

    After boarding, several people waited on the plane, and took off when the rain stopped in the evening when it was getting dark.

    Tang Heng was listless along the way, Fang Fei moved her lips to his forehead, feeling a little hot indeed.

    "It's okay, I'll be on the ground in an hour." Tang Heng's voice was hoarse, his eyelids drooped and he felt sleepy, but he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't sleep.

    Fang Fei pulled the blanket off his body, asked the stewardess for a glass of warm water and handed it to him.

    Tang Heng took small sips of water, and found that Fang Fei was staring at him motionlessly. Her two unfriendly gazes really made him feel guilty.

    "Why, what's the matter?" Mr. Tang shrank back timidly, secretly raised his head to glance at her, and then hastily lowered his eyelashes.

    The crow-like eyelashes quivered, like two fragile butterfly wings.

    "Don't stare at me like this..." Mr. Tang's voice became smaller and smaller.

    Fang Fei kept his face sullen and didn't speak. He felt guilty like a primary school chicken who had made a mistake. He wanted to straighten his back to make himself look more righteous, but the cold and fever defeated him.

    He freed up a hand, stretched it out and gently hooked Gou Fangfei's fingers, and said in a soft voice, "Why don't you talk..."

    Except for the fact that he concealed the threat of being threatened by Wu Yi, Fang Fei had never cheated on him before. Face, she was always gentle and patient, taking care of him like a baby.