Chapter 7

Chapter 7 He made Fang Fei sour: How about you refer to Tang Heng? he……

    Then Fang Fei started her daily work in the crew. After all, it was her first time acting. The director liked her aura, so he gave her a lot of advice during work.

    Her role is a subjugated princess who bears the hatred of the country and the family. When the princess travels the rivers and lakes with a sword to plan revenge, she meets the heir of the current royal family, which triggers an unforgettable love-hate relationship.

    This can be regarded as a major heroine drama, and it is actually relatively easy for Fang Fei to understand and interpret. The prince of the royal family is an alpha male who is caught between his lover and the imperial power. He is domineering and entangled. However, Lu Fan, who plays the prince, is a real Omega who has never been strong. This is a lot of pressure for him.

    Seeing that Lu Fan still couldn't get into the role, Fang Fei casually suggested while drinking water: "Why don't you refer to Tang Heng? He's quite A."

    Lu Fan:? ? Isn't it A in the first place?

    ·

    After Tang Heng arrived in Jiangcheng, he went directly to the production team of "The Beauty in Chaos".

    In addition to coming to find Fang Fei, he also went on a business trip by the way.

    Jin Yan, the unlucky assistant, of course also followed, and now he is carrying the boss's big bag and small bag to tell the boss about the itinerary: "The hotel is booked, and the room is upstairs from Miss Fang Fei. The meeting with Mr. Li is arranged at Tomorrow, Mr. Zhang..."

    "Let's talk about tomorrow." Tang Heng waved his hand, not caring about the schedule at all, he just wanted to solve his serious problem first.

    Under the guidance of Fang Fei's secret poking, Lu Fan finally found the feeling of being an A, and when playing with Fang Fei, he was a little more domineering and exposed. When Tang Heng went into the set, what he saw happened to be the rival scene between the two.

    Fang Princess Fei pushes away the prince and is extremely entangled: Prince, you and I are separated by the blood of my family Guo Erlang, we...

    Lu Prince Fan embraced his princess again in his arms full of affection: I will handle it, you wait for me.

    Tang Heng stared at the two people in an intimate posture, his eyes became more and more serious, and finally lowered his eyelashes and turned his gaze to his own toes.

    Recalling that not long ago, Fang Fei patiently helped him during the special period of Dugu, put on restraining stickers on him, bought medicine for him, touched his skin and even touched his most sensitive glands, now...she obviously She is an Omega just like him, and the person acting with her is also an Omega, but why is he so uncomfortable?

    "Crack!" The

    director raised the walkie-talkie and announced that the scene was over.

    It's lunch time right now, and several staff members of the production team are busy distributing lunch boxes for everyone. Fang Fei straightened out her not-so-clever costume and was about to go to pick up the meal, when she found that Lu Fan had been following her, his face flushed like a lovely red fruit.

    "What's wrong?" She responded with a sweet smile.

    Lu Fan met her gaze, was dazzled by her bright smile, squeezed his fingers nervously, and said embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I haven't been able to find the status, which slowed down the progress." The

    whole morning scene, because I don't know how many reasons he NGed, and it caused Fang Fei to repeat it with him over and over again.

    Obviously he is an actor with a professional background.

    "It's nothing, you've done a good job." Fang Fei, who was in the show, was always gentle and soft-spoken, she seemed to be the kind of soft-tempered person who had never blushed with anyone.

    Fang Fei really felt that Lu Fan did a good job. After all, to let an Omega play an Alpha role, it is tantamount to completely erasing his usual living habits and even his way of thinking, but it is not an easy task.

    With her affirmation, Lu Fan also relaxed: "Thank you for your help..."

    "Fang Fei." Tang Heng's voice suddenly broke in.

    "?" Fang Fei turned her head and saw a man in a formal suit, standing behind her against the light, the expression on his face was unclear, his tone was flat, with his usual coldness. Fang Fei blinked, "Why is Mr. Tang here?"