Chapter 64

Chapter 64 What is this called? Fang Fei: It's better to have so many thoughts...

    Fang Fei quickly walked over and grabbed Tang Heng's shoulder from the side.

    She felt that if she was a little later, Tang Heng would collapse.

    "Don't be afraid." She softly comforted him in his ear, pinched his shoulder with her fingers, and exerted a little force to make him feel that she was here.

    The people who were gossiping were silent for a moment, but Fang Fei's expression was too ugly now, as if if they said one more word, she would dig their ancestral graves.

    Fang Fei was indeed so angry that she wanted to dig her grave.

    With a cold face, she shifted her gaze to Zhao Lan.

    The instigator of all this is Zhao Lan.

    She didn't know where he got the news that the Fang family had sponsored Tang Heng. Originally, this was not a shameful thing, and there was nothing wrong with letting others know.

    But when he said that in front of Tang Heng, everyone would think too much.

    What's even worse is that Zhao Lan's purpose is to push Tang Heng into the center of the storm and embarrass him.

    She knows Tang Heng's temperament best, and now he is not sure what kind of bloody drama he is imagining. In his heart, he is afraid that he has become a scumbag who has ulterior motives to hide things from him again?

    It was the first time Zhao Lan saw Fang Fei showing such an expression, as if he was a stranger, so indifferent that he wanted to ignore him.

    He couldn't help taking a step back, his body couldn't help trembling.

    But the matter has come to this point, even if he retreats at this time, it will not be a good thing, so why should I watch the two of them being sweet?

    "I, Sister Fei... I didn't do it on purpose, I know you have always protected Tang Heng." Tears welled up in Zhao Lan's eyes, he sniffed and shook his head, "But, sooner or later, such things will happen How can a family like ours get involved in such a dark history? Wouldn’t others say that the Fang family’s funding of poor students has some other purpose?”

    What he said was almost straightforward. It is pointed out that Fang's family's funding is fake, and Tong Yang's is true.

    However, he also put on an attitude that I am doing it for your own good and for the Fang family's good, and he is weak and good-looking. I only know that one or two of the onlookers felt a little pity for him.

    That's right, Zhao Lan was just telling the truth. Isn't it wrong that Fang Fei glared at her like this, making him unable to step down?

    They almost ignored it, and Fang Fei hadn't had time to criticize Zhao Lan from the beginning to the end.

    The discussions started again, and Fang Fei could almost feel Tang Heng's whole body shaking.

    She took a deep breath, slid her hand down Tang Heng's shoulder, and held his hand tightly.

    Instead of being led by Zhao Lan to argue with these melon eaters, it is better to appease Tang Heng's emotions first.

    His hands were cold and damp, one can imagine how much psychological pressure this incident had caused him.

    Tang Heng lowered his head and said nothing, while others whispered ridicule in his ears, and there was the disdain of those second-generation rich people.