Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Extra Story 3: Song Sui & Lu Xin

    "Hey! Have you heard that Fangqiong Entertainment is recruiting trainees!" The

    young short-haired girl ran back to the dormitory excitedly, waving a colorful pictorial in her hand. There was a gold-plated LOGO on the pictorial: Fang dome.

    "!" The other two roommates who were sleeping soundly under the covers suddenly woke up, got up and widened their eyes, "Really?! Is it the Fangqiong I know?"

    "Is there another Fangqiong in China? "The little girl waved the pictorial in her hand, her little face was flushed with excitement, "How about it, do you want to try it?"

    "Let's let it go, trainees also have to look at their faces...but that..."

    said the roommate Halfway through, the door of the dormitory was pushed open again, and a girl with high ponytail eyes rushed in. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt, with half a steamed bun in her mouth, but a pair of big eyes were the kind An unforgettable agility at a glance.

    She hurried to her bed, picked up her schoolbag, and turned on her toes before leaving again.

    "Going to work again?" the short-haired girl asked.

    The conditions in Lu Xin's family are not good and their roommates all know that, what Omega who is naturally weak can bear such a thing like working several jobs every day?

    The roommate pointed to the pictorial in the short-haired girl's hand, and asked tentatively, "That Fangqiong Entertainment is recruiting trainees, do you want to try?"

    Lu Xin is good-looking, and the suitors in their university can go around the school , What if I pass the trainee selection?

    "Trainee? Do you have any money?" Lu Xin didn't care about anything else, she just wanted to save enough for the remaining two years of tuition.

    The short-haired girl laughed: "Of course! Fang Qiong is famously generous in the industry. If you make your debut, wouldn't you have countless money?"

    Tsk, if Lu Xin becomes popular, she will definitely Every time I meet, I say: Oh, that top-ranking girl used to share a dormitory with me!

    As soon as Lu Xin heard that there was money to take, Lu Xin took the pictorial from the short-haired girl without thinking, and waved as she walked out: "Thank you!"

    The selection of trainees for Fangqiong Entertainment is scheduled for the weekend. This is the first time Fangqiong Entertainment has recruited trainees. I heard that the boss had a sudden whim and said that he would be a girl group.

    The domestic training group model is not very popular yet, and most of the employees are skeptical about this project, but the boss is wayward, what else can we do?

    Do it.

    Early in the morning on the weekend, several casting specialists who were urgently hired by Song Sui into the company led a group of younger brothers to sort out a practice room. They were responsible for reviewing and scoring, and selected the top 20 candidates.

    When Lu Xin arrived at the office building of Fangqiong Entertainment, it was already crowded with people. After submitting the application form and passing the identity verification, he could enter to participate in the selection.

    Lu Xin handed over the printed registration form to the checker. As soon as she stepped into the building, she heard the voices of the office staff talking to each other: "Today, more than 300 people came here, right? , Tsk, what a show!"