Chapter 60

Chapter 60 S·A's curtain call She was pulled into a warm tropical...

    The top floor of the company's office building has the largest meeting room of Fangqiong Entertainment.

    Almost every year, it is only used when the shareholders' meeting is held, and it is idle on weekdays.

    It was obviously an accident that all the important staff of the company gathered here today.

    "It's the end of the year, is there something important about Mr. Song calling us here?" The manager of the public relations department touched his bald head recently, feeling tired.

    I don't know what's going on this year, there are so many messy things, and I need to come up with a public relations plan every three days, just for my own public relations, and sometimes I have to help Shengtang public relations downstairs.

    The manager of the public relations department thought to himself, our two entertainment companies have never been so tired when we fought against each other before, why did it get worse after we became a family?

    The manager of the human resources department stroked his black hair draped over his shoulders, and crossed his legs absent-mindedly: "We are almost busy with the end of the year, maybe Mr. Song will give us year-end awards in advance!"

    Fangqiong Entertainment has a solid foundation . , except for signing a few newcomers every now and then, the internal staff turnover is not high, and the HR department has always been idle, so they can't mess with her at the end of the year, right?     "Heh, do you think Mr. Song is someone who will give you money in advance?" The manager of the legal department tapped his index finger on the table. There is a little bit of occupational disease, and now I have started to analyze, "If it's a normal matter, Mr. Song doesn't need to call us to the top meeting room, something must have happened."     And it's a major event with no less influence than the shareholders' meeting !     "That's right." S.A's manager Liu Zhen pursed her lips. In fact, a few days ago when Song Sui asked her about some details in the S.A group, she felt that something was wrong.     She is a gold agent, and S·A was brought up by her alone. This...couldn't it be a car crash?

    Lu Xin's little assistant is sitting next to Liu Zhen. She has always been concentrating on being Lu Xin's little follower. This is the first time she has seen such a big scene: "Sister Liu, Mr. Song asked me about Sister Xin's itinerary a few days ago. Has it been disclosed to anyone... Could it be related to sister Xin's previous accident?"

    "Today's meeting is indeed related to this matter."

    Song Sui suddenly opened the door and entered, and everyone was quiet.

    He was followed by Lu Xin, Yi Jin and Fang Fei, and there were several lawyers behind him.

    Fang Fei received a call from Song Sui early in the morning and was called, saying that she had found out some inside information about Lu Xin's kidnapping.

    This matter is related to their S·A, whether she is Fang Qiong's young boss or the leader C of the group, she naturally needs to be present to participate in the decision-making.

    As soon as the few people were seated, the door of the meeting room was opened again.

    This time, the cousins ​​Song Qianqian and Song Xiaoxiao from S·A came.

    The two of them didn't seem to know what happened, and they didn't expect to see the leader of the company appear here as soon as they came in. They looked at each other, and they both saw the surprise in each other's eyes.