Chapter 28

Chapter 28 A Wave of Official Announcements Fang Fei: Two Excellent People Together Have...

    Alluding to the fact that the relationship between Fang Fei and Tang Heng is not purely romantic, the black draft soon exploded in popularity, and the hot search entry was updated again——

    #方飞金主# This entry was airborne to the top of the search list, followed by more Hanging a red "explosive" character.

    Fang Fei couldn't help frowning, even if ordinary people saw her and Tang Heng interacting frequently, they would only think about falling in love.

    And this kind of maliciously guiding public opinion through marketing accounts, and even hiring a large number of sailors to fuel the flames, should be done by someone in the circle.

    What kind of enmity is this?

    Tang Heng was right next to her, and of course he also saw those bad remarks, and his face turned black in an instant.

    The mood of shopping was gone, he took Fang Fei to pay for the clothes he had chosen before, and returned to the car in a depressed mood.

    "It's not worth getting angry with them." Fang Fei took his hand, pinching the beautiful pale pink nails, "I'm not surprised to send a lawyer's letter."

    "..." Although, he was still very angry, and finally he said viciously, "I asked Jin Yan to collect evidence and sue directly." The

    lawyer's letter is not painful, so those unscrupulous marketing accounts will not be taught a lesson.

    "I'm more curious about whose handwriting it is." Fang Fei squinted her eyes. She had never had any enemies in the circle. If she insisted on not dealing with anyone, it would probably only be Shuang Song from the same group and Cheng Yeon.

    Shuang Song is in the same group as her, and generally speaking, both prosper and lose, and they don't need to deal with her in this malicious way of smearing.

    And with people from the company watching, it's not something they can do with any small tricks they want.

    But Cheng Yan...

    If you want to say that the entanglement between her and Cheng Yan is that of the TV drama character, but at that time, she went to audition for the role. Know where the other party's resentment comes from.

    Tang Heng called Jin Yan.

    As expected of being the special assistant to the president, Jin Yan found the clues of Cheng Yan's team looking for a marketing account to write a draft and hiring a navy army to smear Fang Fei within a few minutes.

    "Let the legal department go through the procedure and sue me directly!" Tang Heng gritted his teeth angrily. He had to express his anger on her behalf for those people who bullied his little girl so much.

    "Mr. Tang, then this matter..." It is one thing to accuse those people of making rumors, the public opinion on the Internet must be resolved, and the relationship between the two of them must be explained clearly.

    Tang Heng naturally understood.

    After hanging up the phone, he and Fang Fei posted Weibo together——

    Fang Fei V: @唐恒, it's mine.

    Tang Heng V reposted Weibo: @方香, it’s mine. //Fang Fei V: ...

    Netizens who are eating melons on the Internet start to howl with big melons——[Fei Ge Saigao

    ]: Ahhh, is this the melon I deserve to eat?

    [Tang Zongjiao's Wife]: My husband actually abandoned me...

    [Fang Tang szd]: Believers wish to have a combination of meat and vegetables in this life, pray for Fang Tang 99!

    Fang Fei looked at the phone screen and smiled, it was so official, if Tang Heng didn't marry her, it would be really difficult to end it?

    "You still laugh when you're hacked." Tang Heng snorted, feeling that he was the only one making trouble.

    The public opinion turmoil continued the next day, but Chen Tang had already suppressed the black draft with deep meaning.

    Fang Fei's fans are very sticky, and there is no large-scale fan-off scene that her other opponents imagined. Fang Fei leisurely went back to the recording site of "Positive Youth 1" to record the show.

    Today is a public stage for the trainees, and Fang Fei attended in costume as the host.

    After the recording was over, she was dragged to an interview by several reporters: "When did you and Mr. Tang get together?"

    "Not long ago." Fang Fei was very frank about this matter.

    Some reporters had malicious intentions: "Then why did you two get together?"

    When the reporter asked the question, disdain flashed across the reporter's eyes, and it was because of Tang Heng's money!

    Fang Fei has been in the entertainment industry for so long, so of course she knows how to answer such obviously tricky questions in a tactful manner.

    But she didn't, she was still very calm: "He's handsome, I'm beautiful, he's rich, and so am I. What's wrong with two excellent people being together? Should I choose you instead of him?"

    The reporters: "... " Can't afford to

    provoke.

    Is it too late for us to throw the wheat away?