Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The proposal gift is... Mr. Tang: I'm so mad, please...

    The box is exquisitely packaged, wrapped in a layer of wine red velvet.

    Tang Heng felt his heart beating a little faster, and his intuition told him that Fang Fei was going to do something again!

    Could it be a ring or something?

    Although Mr. Tang is already a big Omega, he is still nervous every time he is confessed by Fang Fei.

    He even began to struggle in his mind, if she proposes on the spot now, should he show the president's demeanor and agree swiftly, or should he show the president's arrogance and push back once or twice with restraint and arrogance?

    I squeezed the small box in my hand and rubbed it for a long while, but I didn't dare to open it.

    He looked at Fang Fei next door. She was driving seriously with the steering wheel in her hand, without even giving him a look.

    After all, she couldn't hold her breath anymore, and Tang Heng asked in a low voice, "What is it?"

    "The proposal token, open it and have a look." Fang Fei's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and she spoke lightly, but in fact she was trembling at the end of her words.

    She felt that she might be beaten later, after all, the things in the box...

    "Fang Fei!!!"

    Holding her breath, Tang Heng untied the ribbon on the box, and slowly opened a gap in the box. The fawn was almost killed.

    result!

    The things inside are indeed expensive, exquisite, and beautiful, but: "Cherry brooch???"

    He drew the end of the sound very long, resentful and ashamed.

    What a shameful wedding present!

    Mr. Tang's ears were red, his face was also red, his neck was also pink and there were faint bruises.

    At this time, Fang Fei pulled over and stopped, and sure enough, he received a sweet punch from Tang Boss.

    "It hurts..." Fang Fei rubbed her shoulders, pretended to be wronged, and said pitifully, "Mr. Tang, domestic violence is not acceptable."

    Tang Heng: "..."

    Helplessly and angrily, he turned his head to the direction of the car window, and inadvertently raised his head, only to find that countless warm yellow lights flashed on the floor terrace of Fang Fei's apartment, like a night sky full of stars, charmingly beautiful .

    And the people around him disturbed his heart.

    "Let's go."

    Fang Fei turned off the car and pulled Tang Heng out of the car.

    The house she lives in is on the top floor, with a fairly spacious terrace, which is not usually used very much. Today is a glorious moment in its history!

    The terrace was cool, Fang Fei took a thick blanket and draped it over Tang Heng's shoulders, and then pulled him into her arms from behind.

    The sudden warmth made Tang Heng squint his eyes comfortably, and he heard someone whispering in his ear: "Ah Heng, if you agree to my marriage proposal now, we can go to get the certificate tomorrow, and then I will take you to meet my family, they People are very nice...so you will have a family in the future." For

    some reason, Tang Heng felt his eye sockets warmed up by the cold wind.

    He leaned into her arms again, feeling very stable and happy.

    But what she said was: "I think it's beautiful, the cherry business is endless!"

    "..." Fang Fei suffered a knowing blow. If she had known, she would have given her a ring in a proper manner, and even designed a cherry brooch by herself. Looking for someone to order, shooting herself in the foot, but she thinks she can still quibble, "Look, this metallic color, low-key luxury and connotation, how much in line with your temperament, and the cherry... the cherry is not us It's a secret between the two of you, how can others know it?"

    Tang Heng: The devil is listening to your sophistry, it's very bad!

    Boss Tang is so arrogant, he won't listen to the bad guys chanting scriptures!

    "Don't be angry, huh?" Fang Fei had no choice but to lean close to his ear and kiss his round and lovely earlobe lightly, and then noticed that the ear moved slightly.

    "?" She kissed again, her ears moved again, and kissed again...

    "Fang Fei, enough!" Mr. Tang turned around and pushed her away, completely furious.

    Whether he was blinded by ghosts or lard in the first place, he fell in love with Fang Fei... this incomprehensible guy!

    All the little milk dogs and wolf dogs are fake!

    Only dogs are true!

    She is such a dog!

    Mr. Tang: I'm so pissed off. If I can agree to this marriage proposal, then I'm also a dog!

    He was so concerned with embarrassment that his reaction force dropped, so Fang Fei took advantage of his unpreparedness and hugged him full.

    She kissed him lightly, on his forehead, eyebrows, nose tip, and finally pried open his lips and teeth, catching the intoxicating sweet fragrance of cherries.

    Tang Heng didn't know what was going on, and when he was loosened with all his strength, he had already fallen into the soft sofa. Fang Fei put her hands on top of him and looked at him with a smile.

    Her eyes were as warm and gentle as if soaked in a hot spring. Every breath and every heartbeat of her was expressing her endless love to him.

    Before he could respond, she kissed him again.

    In the end, Mr. Tang raised the white flag and said, "Get married, I will go tomorrow..."

    Wang Wang Wang, he is also a dog.

    The dog was very aggrieved, blushing and moaning: "Fang Fei, I feel bad... oh!"