Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Memories of Tang Heng leaning against the door, lowering his eyes, pointing at Fang...

    In Tang Heng's childhood, which was so faded that he could hardly remember it, he was once stuck in his throat by a fishbone. At that time, his mother patted him on the back and shed tears, while his father came back drunk, as usual They also punched him and his mother.

    As a weak Omega, my mother was powerless to resist. The forehead was broken and bled a lot. He was so frightened that he crouched in the corner and swallowed his saliva. The fishbone might have been swallowed through his throat like this and stuck in his stomach. heart.

    His father was an Alpha who only knew how to eat, drink, and have fun. Later, he had other Omegas outside, so he left their mother and child aside and didn't bother to care. It was not until a long time later that the man finally came back, and the mother finally had light in her eyes again. She washed him up and put on new clothes to greet him.

    They didn't know that what they received was just a meal of abuse -

    "You, an Omega that is incapable of working, gave birth to a useless little Omega, and you can't pass on the family to me, so why should I support you!"

    Then they were kicked out.

    Later, when I heard that he married a new Omega, and that Omega gave birth to Alpha who could carry on his family for him, the light in his mother's eyes was completely extinguished.

    Later, the mother abandoned him and ended herself.

    Tang Heng coughed hard, his eyes were red and the corners of his eyes were wet, he wanted to try his best to get rid of those messy memories, because those seemed to make him become the shy self when he was young again.

    "How is it?"

    A warm palm was attached to his back, gently stroking it up and down. It was obviously soft and boneless, but at this moment it seemed to have the power to comfort people's hearts.

    Fang Fei leaned down to face the red eyes with tears in her upper body, her heart seemed to be gently brushed by Xiaoyu, and she unconsciously lowered her voice: "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

    Although she was asking Tang Heng's opinion, but his hand has already fallen on his shoulder, wanting to help him up and take him away.

    But at this time, the hand she put on Tang Heng's shoulder was suddenly grabbed by him, as if he had finally recovered, he took a few breaths: "It's okay."

    In order to avoid accidents, Fang Fei still took Tang Heng After going to the hospital to confirm that he was really fine, he was sent back to the hotel.

    "Mr. Tang lives upstairs from me, what a coincidence."

    She had a sincere expression, and there was no joke in her words, she really just lamented such a wonderful fate.

    But in Tang Heng's ears, there was something else.

    He explained dryly: "My assistant booked the room."

    But he acquiesced.

    His expression was a little unnatural, and Fang Fei naturally guessed something, so she pretended to suddenly realize: "I just wanted to say that there are too many coincidences to be fate, so it seems that the person who has fate with me is actually Mr. Tang's assistant! "The

    corner of Tang Heng's mouth twitched: No, you have no fate!"

    After returning to her room, Fang Fei didn't go out again. She held the script and saw it was dark, and even missed dinner time. I called the front desk and ordered a late night snack, and then I fell headlong on the bobo bed and swiped my phone.

    There was a knock on the door of the room after a while, and she ran to open the door while lamenting the speed of the hotel's food delivery. It turned out that the person outside the door was not a delivery person at all.

    What caught her eyes was a dark blue nightgown. Fang Fei couldn't help lowering her eyes to look at it, and then patted her little heart. Fortunately, the nightgown was as long as her calf, otherwise she would probably have a nosebleed just looking at it. The other party should have taken a shower, his hair is in a smooth state, and the whole person looks obedient, and the coldness in the daytime is a little less.

    "Mr. Tang, is there something for me?" She was a little surprised that Tang Heng would come to her. In her perception, Tang Heng had always been a cold but polite person, and would not do such a thing like knocking on someone's room in the middle of the night. door thing.

    Tang Heng leaned against the door, lowered his eyes, and pointed to the room behind Fang Fei: "Can I go in?"