Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Episode 4: Song Sui & Lu Xin 2

    As the only rap player, Lu Xin has attracted much attention in the company. Her boss, Song Sui, seems to be afraid of her running away suddenly, and wants to stare at her all day long.

    At noon, Lu Xin went to the company cafeteria with other trainees, where all Fang Qiong's employees could eat.

    However, the company has very strict control over the trainees. This kind of strictness is not only reflected in improving their singing and dancing skills and business ability, but also strictly controls their diet and helps them manage their body.

    Lu Xin is not very picky about food. When she was in the most difficult financial situation, there was only one steamed bun for each meal, and she didn't even have the money to buy pickles, but she never felt that the steamed buns were not delicious.

    But she really can't get enough of the fat-reducing meal formulated by the company!

    So after she finished her fat-reducing meal, she sneakily took out a white steamed bun from her schoolbag, but by coincidence, Song Qianqian who was sitting next door saw it.

    "The company gave you a fat-reducing meal to help you manage your figure. Didn't you waste the company's efforts by secretly eating steamed buns?"

    Lu Xin raised her eyes and looked at her, knowing that this girl was an S-level student in the dance class next door. She will definitely have a place in the debut position at that time.

    But so what?

    As the only child in the rap class, Lu Xin didn't care about the other party, and directly ignored her yin and yang remarks, and took a big bite of the steamed bun.

    Sitting next to Song Qianqian was her cousin Song Xiaoxiao. She saw her sister bumping into a wall with a little girl under the age of 20, and she felt ashamed, so she simply chimed in and said, "It can't be because Mr. Song attaches great importance to it." You, you are so proud of being favored, if it reaches Mr. Song's ears..."

    "What did it reach my ears?" Song Sui, who was dressed in a formal suit to meet a client today, entered the restaurant without looking away. The Sisters of Shuang Song stayed there and fixed on Lu Xin directly.

    "Song, Mr. Song!" Several other trainees stood up nervously and bowed to the man who controlled the company and their fate.

    However, Song Sui just nodded and didn't say anything. He looked at the steamed bun in Lu Xin's hand     and frowned: "You eat this for lunch?" Stress was written all over his body.

    It's okay to secretly eat steamed buns, but the big boss caught him while eating. What kind of luck is this?

    The Shuangsong sisters watched all this from the sidelines, and exchanged a triumphant look: Look, is Lu Xin cold this time?

    "Call the nutritionist over." Song Sui waved his hand, and the secretary immediately understood, and ran all the way to call for someone.

    "Mr. Song, I, I'm just too hungry..." Lu Xin was so embarrassed that she scratched her toes on the ground, and stretched out her hand in aggrieved manner, trying to hand over the poor half of the steamed bun to make amends, hoping to get leniency from the organization.

    "Who isn't hungry? Isn't that what everyone eats? You have to pay a certain price to make your debut!" Song Qianqian rolled her eyes and muttered in a low voice, but the voice just happened to be heard by everyone present.

    Song Sui's brows wrinkled even tighter.

    After a while, the secretary brought the company's nutritionist over.