Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Why is it just because I graduated a year late...

    Originally, everyone's attention was on Fang Fei and Tang Heng, but when Zhao Lan made a sound, everyone's attention was drawn to herself.

    "I..." His complexion was not very good, he lowered his head in a panic to cover up his gaffe, "Yes, I'm sorry."

    Tang Heng pursed his lips, and Omega's sixth sense told him that this Zhao Lan Fang Fei was probably thinking something. , but it seems that Fang Fei should not know.

    He didn't do anything too much, and it wasn't easy for him to talk to her.

    As an older sister, Zhao Wen had some understanding of her younger brother's thoughts. She looked at Fang Fei, then at her younger brother, and smoothed things over with a smile: "Lan Lan returned to China because of a surprise, and Fang Fei's hot news I don’t understand.”

    As he spoke, he returned to sit beside Zhao Lan, put one hand on his younger brother’s shoulder, and shook his head slightly when he turned to look at her.

    What Zhao Wen said was also true, and the few people present probably knew nothing about Fang Fei's high-profile love affair with Zhao Lan.

    "Ahaha, Lanlan is still young, so it's normal to be novel about this kind of thing."

    Song Min also came out to resolve the embarrassment, and by the way, he pulled Tang Heng to sit beside him, expressing his attitude.

    Fang Fei smiled at her old Song knowingly, sat next to Tang Heng, and naturally began to help him wash the dishes, as if she had done this kind of thing countless times.

    Zhao Lan raised her eyes and glanced at Song Min, and saw that he handed Tang Heng the menu and asked him to add a few more dishes that suit his taste, so she knew in her heart that Fang Fei should have taken Tang Heng to pass the test of her parents up.

    This sudden situation made him want to break the chopsticks in his hand.

    I grew up with Sister Fei's childhood sweetheart, and later followed her to get into the university she was studying. How could there be an extra Tang Heng between them just because I graduated a year late?

    Zhao Lan held his breath, and Zhao Wen poured him a cup of tea to remind him not to show his emotions so obviously.

    My younger brother was pampered and brought up by the family since he was a child, and someone would bring him whatever he wanted. If you think about it, you know how he feels now when his crush has flown away for many years.

    "Sorry, I'm late." The door of the private room was opened again, and it was Song Sui who came. He said hello to everyone, took off his windbreaker and hung it on the hanger, and sat on the other side of Song Min to make a small report, "Old Song You don't know, my brother-in-law and I work in the same building, what happened? When your daughter went to pick up someone, she didn't even bother to talk to me. She didn't even know to pick me up. My car broke down and I didn't take a taxi for a long time. , Brother is hard to do!"

    Fang Fei rolled his eyes at him: Don't you know what kind of family status you are in?

    The embarrassing atmosphere was suddenly torn apart. By chance, a waiter came in to serve the food. The elders moved their chopsticks first, and the topic changed from the feelings of the juniors to work.

    The weather today is not very good, it is strangely cold, and the clouds have already overwhelmed the top in the afternoon, and a blizzard has already begun to brew.

    Fang Fei carefully shaved a large piece of fish in the bowl and put it into Tang Heng's bowl.

    "It's going to cool down again, remember to wear more clothes when you go to work tomorrow." Fang Fei felt that Tang Heng might not be suitable for winter, no matter how cold it was, he would only wear a suit, and he really didn't know how to keep warm.

    Tang Heng was stunned for a moment, and responded softly. The drooping eyelashes trembled, his eyes stared at the shaved large piece of fish in the bowl, and the corners of his lips gradually curled up.

    He remembered the time when he had dinner with Fang Fei in Jiangcheng, but he got stuck with a fishbone.

    At the time, I felt embarrassing, but now I remember only honey.

    ·

    In a separate office in the office building, Cheng Yan flicked her mobile phone violently.

    She was looking at the hot search page on Weibo.

    No!

    No!

    still none!

    Last time when it was revealed that Tang Heng was an Omega and became a trending search, the scandal of his love affair with Fang Fei also reached the top.

    In this matter, Cheng Yan also put in a lot of effort, buying the navy to lead the rhythm, and spending a lot of money to hire a few entertainment big Vs to help her publish Fang Fei's black draft.

    But who knows that neither the two companies nor they themselves have made any strong response to this matter. Although the netizens had been arguing fiercely in the early stage, Fang Fei has not taken any work recently, and the exposure has dropped, and the popularity on Weibo has gradually gradually increased. Cooled down.

    But Cheng Yan's purpose is not just to let them be sprayed by netizens, what she wants is to make Fang Fei unable to turn over!

    "Why hasn't there been any movement from Mr. Wu!" Cheng Yan dropped her phone on the table. It's been a few days? Wu Yi promised to help her!

    Her manager Brother Zhao originally came to ask her if she would like to take an interview the day after tomorrow, but at this moment he stood behind her, stared at her for a while, and finally left silently with a disappointed expression on his face.

    He has reminded her many times before, don't be impulsive, it seems useless. He can't bring this kind of entertainer who is always assertive. If she does something wrong, it will not only ruin herself, but also ruin his manager's brand.

    He planned to talk to the company tomorrow, and it would be best if he and Cheng Yan could break up peacefully.

    Cheng Yan didn't know about this, since the last time she saw the character in her hand was taken away by Fang Fei, her resources were much worse than before.

    She couldn't help but want to get revenge on Fang Fei's bad intentions, so she turned on her phone again, picked a Weibo from her fan in the topic of #唐恒方香OO恋真重# and liked it.

    That Weibo post looks like this—

    Baby Yan is the most beautiful V in the world: #唐恒方香 OO恋真重#I was shocked! Everyone knows that Yanbao's role was taken by Fang Fei before, right? We, Yan Bao, have no choice but to bow our heads and accept the end of the capital, but now you tell me that the person who took over her role is a disgusting ghost who engages in erotic love? Really, I can give you yue out of the overnight meal [vomit.jpg]