Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Gradually demented Mr. Tang: Bah! Is losing my mind! ...

    When Fang Fei got on the elevator, he happened to run into Jin Yan who had just come out.

    "Miss Fang is here, and the boss is still up there." Jin Yan chuckled, he has contributed a lot today, and I will call my wife for a supper to celebrate later.

    Now that the end of the new year is approaching, people have already started to prepare for the new year's goods, and some shops outside have hung up festive lanterns in advance.

    Tang Heng sat in front of the desk, with his back to the window, and there were colorful lights flickering behind him.

    There was no overhead light in the room, only the lamp on the table was on.

    He picked up the pen several times and put it down again.

    After spending a day in the office, he didn't read a single document.

    The hands of the watch on his wrist were pointing to eleven thirty, half an hour away, and it was his birthday from midnight.

    However, this time it will be like the usual twenty or so birthdays, and no one will come to help him celebrate.

    He didn't think there was anything before, he had long been used to it, but this time he felt extremely uncomfortable.

    He forgot to eat dinner, and when he got up from the table, he felt a colic in his stomach, and the corners of his mouth drooped in pain, and secretly cursed, "Scumbag!"

    "Is this how Mr. Tang takes care of himself?" Standing at the door for a while, I thought Tang Heng didn't go home because he had work to do, but he didn't see him finish approving a document for a long time.

    It seems that it should be because of personal matters.

    Hearing a familiar voice suddenly, Tang Heng thought he was hallucinating, smiled self-deprecatingly and shook his head, trying to shake the voice that shouldn't appear here out of his ears.

    Seeing that he didn't answer, Fang Fei clutched his stomach and fell back on the seat again. She was so frightened that she ran over to help him up: "What's the matter, where does it hurt?"

    Suddenly someone grabbed his arm, and President Tang widened his eyes. Eyes froze.

    The dim light of the desk lamp shone on that person's face, like a faint moonlight, outlining the lines of her face, three-dimensional small nose, and worried eyebrows.

    The person I was looking forward to in my heart suddenly appeared in front of me. At that moment, Tang always felt as if something had grabbed his throat, and his voice was dry and rough: "Why... are you back?"

    Fang Fei slowly squatted down, and finally I realized that what I was sending was not a surprise but a shock.

    She grabbed Tang Heng's hand, put it on her lips and kissed it lightly, and put the other hand on Tang Heng's hand covering her stomach.

    That hand was warm and warm, it was her temperature.

    Tang Heng's restless emotions in the past two days were soothed, his eyes were drooping, his hair was drooping, and he looked obedient.

    "You believe everything I say, you're not stupid." Fang Fei sighed when she said this, as if she was speaking to him, or talking to herself.

    Her Tang Heng, who is obviously such an excellent person, is always not confident in his relationship, which makes her worry.