Chapter 13

Chapter 13: The Assistant: Boss, he...has been having a bad time recently...

    As soon as Tang Heng escaped, Fang Fei was in no mood to wait for the finale of the movie. Originally, she didn't come here to watch the movie, she came to see Tang Heng.

    Well, the man ran away in the end.

    She put on her hat and mask and hurriedly chased him out, but there were no Tang Heng in the huge movie theater.

    She was looking around without any direction, while calling Tang Heng.

    He didn't answer, which was to be expected.

    On the other side, Tang Heng took Sun Qi to hide in a movie theater that was being renovated. He covered Sun Qi's mouth with his hand to prevent him from making a sound until Fang Fei left outside. His tense body Only then did he relax.

    He really didn't know how Sun Qi came here, he panicked to death when he stopped him just now.

    "You murdered your relatives!" Sun Qi blushed, and pulled his hand away, gasping for breath.

    "Why are you here?" Tang Heng spoke perfunctorily, he was very flustered now, he was not in the mood to tell Sun Qi more, he looked around and planned to choose a route to escape that would definitely not run into Fang Fei.

    Sun Qi looked at Fang Fei's back as she turned and left, and raised her eyebrows: "That's the national sweetie Fang Fei? It's pretty, but..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Tang Heng had already left vigorously.

    Opportunities wait for no one, maybe Fang Fei will come back later?

    As he expected, Fang Fei did come back, she frowned and searched around the cinema again, but still there was no sign of Tang Heng.

    What does it mean if you don't answer the phone call and don't reply to the message?

    Cold violence?

    Sun Qi looked at her not far away, pinched her chin with her fingers and thought, and said what she didn't have time to finish just now: "It's pretty, but why do I think she's so angry?"

    Fang Fei found out Well, Tang Heng really cut off contact with her unilaterally. Even if she went to wait in his community or downstairs in his company, she never saw anyone.

    If it wasn't for Shengtang Entertainment's no change, she would think something happened to him.

    Assistant Huzi called her, and her voice was full of sorrow: "Boss, you can't close the business just because you can't find the boss lady! Have you forgotten your fans who are waiting to be fed!"

    Huzi expressed his heartache for the fans, It's not good to be a fan, to be a fan of such an idol who can do whatever he wants!

    "Any news?" Huzi wouldn't call her for no reason, he must have news about Tang Heng.

    "Yes, Mr. Tang should have been in the company these days, and he hasn't come out." After

    hanging up the phone, Fang Fei didn't know whether she should be angry or distressed. Is the company a place where she can rest well? Even if there is a rest room in his office, it is definitely not as good as the one at home.

    Just to hide from yourself?

    Shengtang Entertainment and Fangqiong Entertainment are in the same office building. The first to sixth floors belong to Shengtang, and the upper floors belong to Fangqiong.

    Although she rarely stayed on the first to sixth floors, she knew that Tang Heng's office was on the sixth floor.

    The elevator stops on the sixth floor.

    Because this floor is the president's office, there are very few people coming and going, so Fang Fei took off her hat and mask, and began to search for the location of Tang Heng's office.

    "Miss Fang."

    Tang Heng's assistant, Jin Yan, stopped her.

    She had met Jin Yan several times before and knew his identity: "Special Assistant Jin, I'm looking for Mr. Tang."

    "Mr. Tang, he..." Jin Yan was a little Difficulty, based on his boss' previous operations, he knew that the relationship between Miss Fang and the boss might be unusual, but before the boss locked himself in the office, he specifically ordered her not to be seen. This...

    Jin Yan took Sighing: "Boss... he hasn't had a good time recently."

    Ever since the two separated, Tang Heng went straight into the office and started working day and night. Sleeping, meeting and staring at two dark circles.

    Jin Yan looked uncomfortable.

    In the end, he gritted his teeth, opened the door of the president's office on his own initiative, and let Fang Fei in.