Chapter 12

Chapter 12 I'm such an A! He spoke with difficulty: "Fang Fei,...

    The seat Fang Fei chose was at the corner of the last row. She sat on the farthest edge, and Tang Heng sat on the outside of her.

    She didn't take off her mask until after the movie started showing. After all, she was a popular public figure. If someone photographed her private schedule, she would be brought out to make a fuss.

    Although she is not afraid of gossip, she is afraid of trouble.

    For some reason, Tang Heng also felt a little on the back. He looked around secretly, making sure that no one noticed their side, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

    Seeing that he seemed more nervous than herself, Fang Fei wanted to laugh. Unconsciously, he touched it with his hand, and grabbed Tang Heng's fingers that were tightly pinching the armrest of the seat: "What are you afraid of, it's okay even if you are really found out. You seem to be guilty of a guilty conscience."

    Afraid of the impact Seeing others watching the movie, she deliberately leaned her body in his direction, her voice was very low, and when she spoke, her breath sprayed against his ears, it was hard not to let people have daydreams.

    Feeling his fingers shrinking back unnaturally, Fang Fei let go of it naturally, turned her head and handed a popcorn to his mouth.

    Tang Heng also turned to look at her, and found that the little girl was smiling at him. He slowly opened his lips, and swallowed the popcorn into his mouth with her hand.

    His lips brushed against her warm fingertips, and he seemed to wake up suddenly, twisting his body and sitting up straight.

    Although the environment was dark, Fang Fei could still sense his small movements since the two were so close. She rubbed her fingers that he touched just now, lowered her head and snickered.

    Who used to say that Tang Heng was cold and hard to get along with?

    He is obviously... so cute!

    Fang Fei didn't want to put too much pressure on him, so she stopped staring at Tang Heng and shifted her gaze to the movie screen.

    Although, well, she was still immersed in the joy of feeding Tang Heng.

    Because she kept staring at the screen intently, she didn't realize that Tang Heng was actually staring at her all the time.

    Seeing her make various funny expressions following the plot, watching her frowning and watching her smile, Tang Heng felt that somewhere in his heart was rubbed hard again.

    When the movie was about to end, Fang Fei suddenly went to Tang Heng's side and whispered: "I didn't expect that the heroine is an A, the hero blamed myself for so long hahahahaha..."

    Tang Heng heard what she said, He heard every word she said, but his brain didn't receive any information, so he just stared at her with smiling eyes, as if the voices in his ears were all noisy.

    Looking back at that time later, he felt that he must have been possessed by a demon.

    He who has been carefully restraining himself, bent down, and then his lips pressed against hers, blocking the laughter behind her.

    Fang Fei never expected that Tang Heng would make such a bold move. She opened her eyes wide and looked at the magnified handsome face in front of her. That face still looked so cold and indifferent, but his trembling eyelashes with drooping eyes betrayed him. his emotions.

    If he would do this, it should mean that he likes her, right? At least, it should be felt.

    And Fang Fei could also feel her own violent heartbeat at this moment, she was very sure that she liked Tang Heng.

    Just when she wanted to understand all this and deepen the kiss, Tang Heng withdrew as if she had been electrocuted.

    His touch still remained on her lips, soft, moist, and cherry-smelling.

    Tang Heng seemed to be frightened by his inability to help himself, he sat there stiffly, and after a few deep breaths, his brain started to function again.

    What did he do? How would Fang Fei think of him?

    He is already an older Omega who is almost thirty years old, and he would not have extravagant expectations for any kind of love.

    And Fang Fei is just a young Omega in his early twenties.

    The combination of two Omegas will greatly reduce the fertility rate, which is unacceptable in the world. She will meet someone more suitable for her in the future.

    That person will never be him.

    He can't lead her astray, she is so good, he can't be so despicable.

    "Sorry." He thought about all the joints, and these two words were all he could say.

    After finishing speaking, he was about to get up, he could not and did not dare to stay here any longer.

    He was afraid that if he waited until the film's curtain call and the studio lights were on, he would see nausea and disgust in her eyes.

    Any Omega would be angry and annoyed if another Omega kissed him for no reason...

    He didn't dare to think about it anymore.

    "No one wants to hear the word sorry after being kissed, Mr. Tang." When Fang Fei realized that he was about to run away, Fang Fei grabbed his sleeve in time.

    She is a little angry now.

    In the picture she imagined, the kiss should be followed by a confession, not an apology.

    Tang Heng stopped moving, with his back to her, lowered his eyes, biting his lips repeatedly: "Fang Fei..."

    He spoke in a very low voice, and if you listen carefully, you will find the little grievance hidden in the tone.

    The only time in thirty years of his life that he did something out of line, can he be spared?

    "It doesn't matter, if you let me kiss you back, we'll be even." Fang Fei snorted angrily, obviously playing tricks.

    Tang Heng was so startled that her pupils quaked, what did she mean by that...was she being led astray by him?

    She clearly knew that she was a fake A...

    He finally turned around with a complicated expression on his face. Finally, he brushed away her hand that was clinging to the hem of his clothes, and said with difficulty: "Fang Fei, two Omega... no, between us That's the end of the time."

    After he finished speaking, he got up and ran away, and the audience in that row was affected to watch the movie, and they looked at his back for no reason, and some were even grumpy and even breathed out.

    Fang Fei's phrase "I'm really an Alpha" got stuck in her throat again.