Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Positive energy idol Fang Fei: My fans are blessing us...

    After getting rid of those difficult reporters, Fang Fei went back to the rest room to pack up her things and get off work.

    At this point in time, there is almost nothing to do with the tutors. The vocal tutor and the dance tutor have already taken the first step. Fang Fei only met the rap tutor Bai Hao in the break room.

    "Hey, are you really not afraid of affecting your career by revealing your relationship so early?" Bai Hao wondered, this is what traffic stars like them eat, and generally they would avoid feelings.

    But Fang Fei dared to admit it so openly.

    Bai Hao was lamenting in his heart that it is so rare to see a young man with such a talent as Fang Fei, but Fang Fei over there said to him: "Don't be afraid, my family has a mine.

    " As for the mine, she doesn't care so much about her career or not. She just wants to be worthy of her lover and fans.

    Don't engage in those who hide and tuck, it's boring.

    "..." Bai Hao choked for a moment.

    The cow is still your cow!     Seeing that Fang Fei was

    about to leave, Bai Hao followed with his bag: "Hey, do you know that there is a student who is a big fan of yours. He cried all day after you announced your relationship, and his eyes are still swollen...?"

Fucked a trainee with eyes swollen like walnuts.

    Bai Hao: "I'll go first, you fans, comfort yourself."

    He slipped away shamelessly.

    Yu Xuan stood in front of Fang Fei with his head down, his thin body looked as if it could be blown down by a gust of wind, and the training uniform looked empty on him.

    "Is there something wrong?" Fang Fei had an impression of him as a child who trained very hard. There was no extra emotion in her tone, but the expression on her face was quite gentle.

    "I...Fang PD and Tang, is Mr. Tang's story true?" The boy on the opposite side whispered, his fingers tangle in front of him, like a little daughter-in-law who has been bullied.

    Fortunately, this place is not in the shooting range of the show, otherwise this episode will be a hot search tomorrow after it is filmed.

    "It's officially announced, of course it's true." Fang Fei laughed, and the two dimples on the corners of her lips made her intoxicatingly beautiful.

    "..." Yu Xuan's tears started to fall again, and then continued intermittently, sobbing, "I, no one else believes that you are an Alpha, but I believe, I believe everything you say, but Tang is always an Alpha, and you are also an Alpha... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... The last time you recorded a variety show, Cheng Yan wiped cleansing oil on the floor and hurt you. The video evidence was sent to your company ..."

    He spoke in a nonsensical manner, and after seeing Fang Fei's reaction, he realized that what he said seemed a little inappropriate, as if he was pointing out another person's A-A relationship and asking for a favor in return.

    "I'm woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    . Qing: "Thank you for liking me, and thank you for helping me before. If you are still willing to be my fan in the future, then I hope you can also accept Tang Heng. He is my lover and a very good person."

    "You also Very good, singing and dancing are excellent, I hope you can make your debut in the group."

    Fang Fei straightened up and passed him, just when she was about to open the door of the training camp, she heard the little boy behind him Shouting: "I will continue to work hard, and I will debut and form a group! I will bless you! Fang Fei is the best idol in my heart!"

    The definition of an idol is very broad, and Fang Fei hopes that she can be an idol who draws people forward.

    In the dark night sky, she smiled with her mouth bent, and then she saw Tang Heng leaning against the car.

    She ran over to him and hugged him, and said happily, "My fans are blessing us."

    Even if fans resisted to the point of taking off their fans and backing her down, she would not give up her relationship with Tang Heng, but if she was blessed, she would always It will feel that this relationship is fuller.

    Tang Heng leaned over and kissed her with pale eyes, "Let's go home."

    Fang Fei thought she was sitting in the driver's seat, and went to the co-pilot to help Tang Heng fasten her seat belt. The two looked at each other and smiled. Needless to say, they naturally understood the friendship in each other's eyes.

    It's just that Tang Heng answered the phone on the way, and she didn't know what was said there, Fang Fei watched Tang Heng's expression suddenly changed and said nothing.