Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Plotting Mr. Tang: Who Said She Has No Backstage?

    "What?" In a one-person dressing room of the TV station, Cheng Yan stood up holding the gorgeous skirt of the white gauze skirt "swish", and the makeup brushes on the dressing table were carried to the floor.

    She didn't care about it at all, and shook off the hands of the makeup artist who was doing her hair. She was trembling with anger, and the veins on her neck were obvious. I called me and said that the heroine was originally assigned to you, but Fang Fei went to audition for the second female lead a few days ago. For some reason, Director Wen and the investor fell in love with her and asked her to try more. A scene where the female lead was played, and then the female lead was given to her on the spot."     Standing opposite her was Brother Zhao, the manager who had just answered the phone, and his expression was not very good. Big IP, if Cheng Yan can get the heroine, then she will definitely stand out from the crowd of popular florets. They have also made a lot of preparations for this, and they have invited the producer to dinner. When the play didn't work out, I simply gave the casting director a lot of benefits and asked him to say more good things to the director.     But how could this be the result?     Who in the circle doesn't know Fang Fei, a singer and dancer who debuted. Although she is very popular and has many fans, she has no background. In addition, she has never acted in a play, and she has never been available for film and television resources.     Brother Zhao has thought about thousands of situations, but he never thought that Cheng Yan, who was born as a famous lady, would be robbed of resources by a Fang Fei who came out of nowhere.     "Fang Fei, why should she?" Cheng Yan was equally dissatisfied and almost laughed angrily, "Director Wen is so strict in selecting actors, how could she fall into Director Wen's eyes when she is not an actor, who knows..."     " Who knows what dirty tricks they used!" The door of the dressing room was pushed open, and Song Qianqian, a member of the S·A girl group, came uninvited, walked up to Cheng Yan and stood still, with a humble look, "Sorry Cheng Teacher, I passed by and overheard your conversation."     Today's variety show is the kind that focuses on game gossip, and S·A came here to promote the new album. Cheng Yan, a film and television floret, is also a guest of the same period, coming to cheer up her new drama that is being broadcast.

    Fang Fei had been going through the process a few days before joining <Fairy Chaos>. Yesterday she just signed the contract with the show crew. With the support of the Cheng family, she has always been fearless in the entertainment circle. This incident made her lose her heroine and face, so she will definitely not expose it easily.     Song Qianqian met Cheng Yan's scrutinizing gaze and smiled generously. She couldn't see the slightest guilt of speaking ill of others behind her back. Instead, she looked like a soldier defending justice. She sincerely felt sorry for Cheng Yan: "Fang Fei's singing and dancing skills are really not good enough. I have to say, but how can she act? It's a pity that Teacher Cheng Yan has such good acting skills."     Her words were undoubtedly provoking Cheng Yan's anger.     Cheng Yan really clenched her fists.     Acting is her field, should she admit that she was defeated by a singer and dancer with her acting skills? !     Song Qianqian paid attention to Cheng Yan's expression all the time, patted her on the shoulder, and made up the knife in a timely manner: "Don't be too angry, Fang Fei has no background in the circle, and it is not easy to get around. On today's show, she They are all planning to do a difficult rollover, how dangerous, and there are audiences in the audience, what if... alas."     The tone sounded like he was worried about his teammates, afraid that the performance would go wrong and be injured.     After finishing the knife, Song Qianqian retreated. After closing the door, she squinted her eyes. The knife was already in Cheng Yan's hand. She couldn't believe that she could let go of this golden opportunity.     S·A's singing stage was the last session, several hosts and other guests all left the stage, and the entire stage was handed over to S·A.     The show was recorded for two hours in a row, and S·A's strength was a bit overwhelming. Taking advantage of the intermission, Fang Fei distributed mineral water and energy biscuits to the team members, and after a short rest, she was about to go on stage and start performing.     Except for a few on-site directors who were paying attention to the stage situation in real time, no one noticed that Cheng Yan went back after the staff cleaned up the stage.     When she came down with a helpless face, the on-site director asked her: "How about Teacher Cheng Yan, have you found it? Do you need us to help you find it?"