Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Extra Story 5: Song Sui & Lu Xin

    SA successfully formed a group, with Fang Fei as the group leader and center, Lu Xin as rap, Yi Jin, who came all the way from the vocal group, as vocal, and the remaining Shuangsong sisters as dancers.

    Lu Xin was originally convinced by Fang Fei's professional ability, but as expected, the girl gained a lot of fans at the group night press conference.

    Slowly she discovered that Fang Fei, who became the national sweetheart in one fell swoop, is not only good at singing and dancing, she can also write lyrics and compose music. The other four of them mixed with her in a group, and they were simply taken away by the king.

    Later, she found out that Fang Fei was a small public servant of Fang Qiong Entertainment, and even their big boss Song Sui had to be beaten by her, and she, she... She is a genuine Alpha, national sweets and so on. Outrageous!

    Ever since Lu Xin and Fang Fei got acquainted, every day after class in the big practice room, she would secretly go upstairs to Fang Fei's personal practice room to harass her.

    Usually, Fang Fei is in the personal practice room to write songs, but when Lu Xin passed by today, she found that she was practicing rap?

    "Brother Fei, there is something wrong with you!" Lu Xin pouted so hard that she could hang oil on her face, "How could you take my job!" Do

    n't talk about martial arts, hum!

    "Practice casually, in case I have a two-person rap with you in the future." Fang Fei's words and deeds have always been non-aggressive, as soft as a puddle of water.

    Lu Xin ran over and hugged her arm: "I tell you, if you leave me without food, I will rely on you and you will support me!"

    Fang Fei pulled her arm away: "Ao can't kiss you, And I have Mr. Tang! Later, I will ask Song Suiyuan if he wants to raise you."

    Lu Xin suddenly turned into a frightened little hamster, blushing and blushing in embarrassment: "What are you talking about?" , How could Mr. Song..."

    Fang Fei raised her eyebrows: Uh, no one is really interested in that second idiot Song Sui, right?

    After SA's internal entertainment has gained a firm foothold, the members of their group began to discuss personal activities.

    Lu Xin has a full schedule of work from morning to night today. First, she went to shoot the cover of a magazine. In the afternoon, she went to audition for a big-produced web drama. After nine o'clock in the evening, she was still recording the interview.

    The manager doesn't follow every event, she only has the assistant girl to accompany her on this day, because it was past ten o'clock after the recording of the interview, so she directly asked the assistant to get off work.

    Fortunately, her family lived not too far from the company, and it was only a 20-minute walk away. Moreover, the security in this area was very good, and there had never been any accidents.

    But who knew, when she had just walked through the corner she had to go home, she was suddenly attacked from behind. The man covered her mouth and nose with a veil, and she couldn't breathe at all.

    There was probably some kind of drug on the veil, but within a few seconds her body lost strength and she fell limply, and then she lost consciousness.

    Song Sui learned about Lu Xin's sudden disappearance from Yijin, so he chose to call the police without hesitation, completely ignoring the impact of a popular artist's disappearance.