Chapter 22

Chapter 22 AA Love? Lu Xin suspected that these two people might be engaging in AA...

    Because of Tang Dazhi's matter, Tang Heng is not in a good mood recently, and he is listless, sometimes sitting by the window in a daze for half a day.

    Fang Fei finally understood the crux of his fear of A. He hated the alpha Tang Dazhi who killed his mother because of half-heartedness. He blamed Tang Dazhi for his incompetence and selfishness. Dazhi's self-righteousness, obviously he is a lump of mud, and he still looks down on Omega who is struggling to survive.

    Maybe he was also afraid of the middle-aged Alpha who almost forcibly marked him, and that incident made him understand that he was powerless to resist in front of Alpha.

    The physiological structure and characteristics are the root causes of the differences in AO social status.

    It’s not that Omega’s ability and intelligence are lower than Alpha’s, but that they are born with a weak physique. Once they are marked, they will become dependent on the marked person. This kind of emotion is difficult to control.

    Therefore, the society generally believes that Omega is more suitable for the marriage and love market than jobs. They will be faithful and have strong fertility.

    This kind of characteristic is doomed that Omega will be difficult to convince the public as a leader. Who would accept a leader who is irrational and weak?

    Humans have a strong nature.

    Tang Heng wasn't originally afraid of A, he was just afraid of being disturbed by pheromones, afraid of being hurt, afraid of being betrayed and abandoned, and he was also afraid that he would have that feeling of being powerless to resist.

    Just like his mother.

    In the end, she could only choose to die sadly, but even with such an ending, he guessed that there was only pain in her heart, but she would not have the slightest hatred for Tang Dazhi.

    Fang Fei was considering whether to tell the whole story that she was A, after all, she could ensure that she would not hurt Tang Heng.

    Good guys and bad guys are not divided by gender, it's just that Alphas are naturally powerful, and it's easier to do evil.

    Fang Fei understands these reasons, and she believes that Tang Heng also understands, he is just getting into a dead end.

    She was sitting in the practice room, sweating all over her head after dancing, and her cheeks seemed to be steaming.

    After taking a sip of iced Coke, she calmed down again.

    It will be a matter of time to confess, but timing is important. She can't and is unwilling to force Tang Heng. She has to wait for him to get used to her slowly and fully accept her. I believe that no matter what the situation is, she will protect him and will not hurt him.

    Lu Xin from the regiment entered the practice room, bent down and waved her hands in front of her eyes: "Brother Fei, why are you in a daze all day?"

    Fang Fei came back to his senses: "It's nothing, think about something."

    "Honestly, are you Kidnapped Mr. Song of our company?" Lu Xin sat down opposite her, her small eyes were strange, "Why did you accept such a big variety show privately, and he didn't respond?"

    Signed artists like them took over the job They all have to go through the company's procedures, and taking jobs in private is considered a breach of contract.

    Fang Fei drooped her eyelids, and said casually: "Anyway, he can earn money when I go to work, so how can he react?"

    Song Sui is her own brother, and she still doesn't know what kind of virtue he has when he sees money?

    "Then, why did Mr. Tang in the prosperous Tang Dynasty come to you, you guys..." Lu Xin raised her eyebrows, her eyes sparkled, and she looked like she had caught the gossip.

    Brother Fei had been on the hot search with Mr. Tang next door before. Although Brother Fei denied it at the time, Mr. Tang did not make any statement!

    Moreover, when Mr. Tang was photographed at the Jiangcheng Airport, the melon eaters didn't know the truth, but she knew that Brother Fei's variety show contract was signed at that time. These two must have met secretly!

    Lu Xin suspected that the two might be having an AA relationship, and she felt that she had caught evidence!

    Looking at [Fang Tang CP Super Talk] on Weibo, Lu Xin wanted to howl loudly—

    Fang Tang CP is real!