Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Love Rival? Let me introduce, my love, Tang Heng. ...

    After Song Min left, Tang Heng sat there drinking water, his eyes darkened, and he didn't say a word.

    When Fang Fei came back after making breakfast and called him, there was no response.

    "What's the matter?" Fang Fei sat down next to him, wondering in her heart, this person was fine just now, why did he get annoyed again in a blink of an eye?

    Tang Heng continued to be silent for a while, and finally, unable to ignore her burning gaze, he turned around and faced her: "Who is Zhao Lan?"

    Look, his face was as black as the bottom of a pot .

    Fang Fei laughed in her heart, and after thinking for a while, she answered in a serious manner: "Uncle Zhao and my parents have been friends for many years, and Zhao Lan is his youngest son."

    "Omega?" Tang Heng asked through biting his lips.

    "Uh... yes." Fang Fei felt that he might have been tricked by Lao Song. This was obviously stepping into Tang Heng's minefield, so he could only explain immediately, "But I really don't know him well. I met him a few times with my parents, and later when I went abroad to study, even though he was at the same school as me, he was just an acquaintance, really!"

    Tang Heng's emphasis was on: "I met you when I was a child? My childhood sweetheart?

    " Bamboo! Talk nonsense, I even forgot what he looks like." Fang Fei wrapped her arms around her sour baby, and continued to emphasize in his ear, "Really, I lied to you as a puppy."

    Tang Heng is no longer the previous Tang Heng, now he is Lemon Extract Mr. Tang.

    "You're a dog." Tang Heng snorted sullenly, patted his butt and got up to eat.

    Fang Fei: Okay, great, you have learned to call me a dog!

    She chased after him: "Then you will go with me tomorrow, it's a deal."

    Since the recording of "Positive Youth 1" ended, Fang Fei was able to reduce her workload, and she was on the hot search with Tang Heng before. That matter has not been completely resolved, and there are very few resources who dare to come to her to talk about work.

    Speaking of that hot search, Fang Fei felt that an opportunity was probably needed to solve it.

    The next afternoon, Fang Fei went to Sheng Tang on time, and Tang Heng was anxiously sorting out the documents on the table.

    "No hurry, take your time." Fang Fei didn't quite understand how to organize the things on his table, so she couldn't help, so she could only watch him busy.

    "Let's go, I'll clean up when I come tomorrow." Tang Heng moved neatly, and finally just stuffed a large stack of documents directly into the drawer. He remembered that Song Min specially reminded him not to be late yesterday.

    Fang Fei drove the car, stopped in front of the Star Hotel, and then handed over to the waiter to drive the car to the parking lot.

    She took Tang Heng upstairs by elevator.

    "I..." Tang Heng finally came to his senses, and became nervous, "I haven't met your mother yet, so go directly to..."

    Is it not good?

    Fang Fei squeezed his knuckle fingers: "Don't worry, Lao Fang is not here on a business trip, today is Lao Song and Song Sui."

    Tang Heng must have met Song Sui, there is nothing wrong.

    The elevator door opened, and a waiter led them to the private room. Fang Fei took Tang Heng's hand and entered, showing her affection clearly.

    There were a total of five people sitting at the table, apart from my old Song, there were four members of Zhao Lan's family.

    There is also an Alpha sister above Zhao Lan, named Zhao Wen, who went to a kindergarten with Fang Fei when she was a child, and is now the leader of Zhao's company.

    "Come on, come on, Fang Fei, long time no see!" Zhao Wen stood up and walked towards Fang Fei.

    Zhao Lan's big eyes lit up when he saw her, but he is an Omega, AO is different, he can't rush up like his sister, and besides, why is there a man next to sister Fei?

    He just returned to China today, and he doesn't know much about the hot news in China, and he doesn't know that Fang Fei is in a relationship.

    He just frowned slightly, and stared at Tang Heng for a long while, unable to tell whether he was O or A, but seeing that he was dressed very business-like, he might be Fang Fei's driver or assistant.

    Fang Fei first asked "Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao", and then hugged Zhao Wen lightly: "Long time no see."

    After that, she began to grandly introduce Tang Heng to everyone.

    "Uncle Zhao, Aunt Zhao, let me introduce my lover, Tang Heng."

    This feeling of introducing her lover to others in a fair and honest way made Fang Fei very comfortable, and she could put her own label in front of his name. She could laugh sweetly just thinking about it.

    Tang Heng followed her and said hello, then looked down at her crooked eyebrows, and smiled too.

    Only Zhao Lan was stunned like a thunderbolt after hearing Fang Fei's words "my lover Tang Heng", and then saw the pink bubbles that were about to overflow between the two of them. Leaning on the back of the seat with a look of disbelief: "Sister Fei, tell me, who do you say he is...?"