Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The obsessed, gentle and well-behaved national sweetheart, in private...

    Because Tang Heng was hugged by Fang Fei, it was easy to capture her momentary stiffness.

    His eyes drooped, and the fingers that were gripping the clothes around Fang Fei's waist were tightened and loosened.

    For everyone, pheromones belong to a very private domain, and generally only show up between lovers.

    With Fang Fei like this, is it because she doesn't want him to come into contact with her pheromones?

    This kind of cognition made Tang Heng feel powerless, and the strong calm he had always pretended to be collapsed.

    That's right, he is an older male who doesn't have any O shape at all, because he has not been marked, the hormone level in his body is not stable, and there may be some other hidden dangers in his body...

    Who would like him like this, would want to be with him What about the rest of his life?

    The suppressed inferiority complex swept over him, his body became stiffer than Fang Fei's, and he stubbornly wanted to push Fang Fei out, wanting to return to the cage he was originally hiding in.

    It's dark there, but safe.

    If you don't get it, you are not afraid of losing it.

    Fang Fei knew about his sensitivity, but she didn't expect it to reach this level.

    It seemed that even the slightest wave could overturn his sensitive nerves. He pretends to be a solid rock that cannot be washed away by the waves, but in fact he is just a lone boat drifting alone.

    Tang Heng's strength was not small, but it was nothing to Fang Fei.

    Ignoring the strength of his refusal, she forcefully pressed him into her arms, holding him to give him some stability.

    Now she really can't release the pheromone in front of Tang Heng, that would reveal that she is actually an Alpha.

    If one lie is really told, countless lies must be used to conceal it.

    Seeing Tang Heng like this, her heart hurt as if she had been run over.

    "Okay." She stood on tiptoe, her lips pressed against Tang Heng's whisper, her voice was softer than a feather, playful and meaningful, "The next time you are in heat, I will definitely let you feel my pheromone."

    Tang Heng pushed her away violently, without thinking too much, his face was as red as a ripe fruit, his eyes were full of shock.

    The gentle and well-behaved national sweet O, is this face in private? !

    "You...!" Have you forgotten that you are an O!

    Tang Heng's attention was successfully diverted, and Fang Fei breathed a sigh of relief.

    She didn't intend to ask about Tang Heng's past experience, one day he would let go of the burden in his heart and would be willing to tell her, she wanted to wait.

    But I hope it will be sooner, if it is too late, she may be exposed.

    "Just kidding you." Fang Fei turned into her usual innocent and harmless appearance again, took his hand and caressed it like caring for a treasure, "Are you leaving soon?"

    Tang Heng was going to leave, but After all, he couldn't bear Fang Fei's hard work, and finally he changed into the cherry red home clothes, curled up in the corner of the sofa and exploded in embarrassment.

    "Tang Heng, I love you so much." Fang Fei, who was wearing the same style of white pajamas as him, ran over, hugged his neck and did not let go, and rubbed his head against him.

    Itchy.

    Every time his name came out of her mouth, his heart couldn't help beating wildly.

    For the first time in so many years, he felt that he was really alive, so alive.

    It's not that he forgot Fang Fei's reluctance to release pheromones in front of him, he just ignored it on purpose.

    So what if she is sincere to herself?

    As long as she stays by his side, it's fine, at worst, he will use other methods to tie her up.

    What he had refused before was because she insisted on pestering her, and she had to be responsible.

    He was going to be obsessed.

    He heard himself say, "I love you too."