Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Cherry Red Tang Heng: Speaking of which, I don't know you yet...

    The hot pot is convenient and delicious, and the two of them are warmed up after eating a meal, and even the messy emotions in Fang Fei's heart before have dissipated.

    Sure enough, there is nothing that a hot pot meal can't solve.

    Tang Heng consciously put away the dishes and chopsticks and went to the kitchen to wash the pots and dishes. Although both of them were Omega, at least he was a male, physically stronger than a female Omega, and older than Fang Fei, so naturally take care of her.

    Moreover, Fang Fei did all the food preparation before meals just now, and he is still not used to being taken care of.

    Fang Fei went to the bathroom for a while, and when she came back, she saw Tang Heng busy back and forth.

    For a moment, I didn't know whether it was funny or distressed.

    He took off his suit jacket as soon as he entered the door, and now because he was washing dishes by the sink, he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing a section of white forearm, and raised his wrist from time to time to wipe off the water splashed on his face.

    Fang Feiji trotted over with her slippers on, hugged his waist from behind, and pressed her face against his thin back.

    His whole body faded away from his usual coldness, like a fairy suddenly descended from the mortal world and moved the mortal heart.

    Contaminated with some worldly things, there is such a trace of smoke and fire.

    "Don't make trouble, you'll be splashed with water later." Tang Heng lowered his head and calmly lifted a clean bowl out of the sink.

    But his ears were red, and Fang Fei could see clearly from behind.

    When he spoke, his chest vibrated slightly, and the sound of his heartbeat became more distinct at this moment.

    Fang Fei didn't really want to let him go, she just wanted time to stop at this moment.

    Standing on tiptoe and kissing his red earlobe, she let go of her hand, squeezed some hand sanitizer, grabbed Tang Heng's hand from the sink to wash it, and took a towel to dry it repeatedly.

    Her movements were careful and gentle, Tang Heng looked at her focused expression, and felt like a treasure being held in the palm of someone's hand.

    He had never imagined that anyone would treat him like this before.

    Lowering his head to hold back his tears, he said dryly, "I haven't finished washing yet."

    He only washed one bowl.

    "I'll wash it." Fang Fei put down the towel, turned him around, and pushed him away, "There are home clothes for you in the closet, go and see if you like it."

    Fang Fei's apartment is not big , two bedrooms, a cloakroom, plus a bathroom and a kitchen.

    Tang Heng was in the cloakroom, holding a set of burgundy silk home clothes in his hands, feeling a little dazed.

    Originally, I planned to take care of Fang Fei, why does it seem to be the other way around now?

    No, the point now is—

    why is the loungewear in this color?

    Then a light passed through his head, and he froze in place.

    He remembered that she had smelled his pheromones when they first met.

    Cherry.

    In the next second, he felt that the suit was a little hot, and he almost threw it out.

    This thing is not wine red at all, it is cherry red!

    Fang Fei came over after washing the pots and pans. She stood by the door and watched as Tang Heng's ears turned red first, then Ruyu's cheeks also turned red, and then even her neck was covered with a layer of beautiful light pink. .

    "Do you like it?"

    She couldn't help laughing.

    The eyes were bent with a smile, revealing two innocent and harmless dimples.

    "Fang Fei!"

    Tang Heng almost became angry from embarrassment. He bit his lip and glared at Fang Fei. He threw the clothes in her arms and was about to run away.

    Seeing that he was annoyed, Fang Fei quickly grabbed his wrist, pulled him in her direction, wrapped his arms around his waist, put her mouth next to his ear and exhaled: "Are you shy?"

    Tang Heng: "!"

    Since he couldn't hide, he could only fight back: "Speaking of which, I don't know the smell of your pheromone yet."

    Fang Fei froze.

    Well, dig a hole and bury yourself.