Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Hiding Fang Fei: You can be presumptuous, you can lose your temper...

    Just after dawn in the morning, Tang Heng felt a little itchy on his face in a daze.

    He rubbed his hands twice, and went back to sleep.

    But there is a guy who is persistently harassing him!

    "Fang Fei!" Why are you angry with him every day!

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw her very bewildering "sweet face" on his face, those gentle and affectionate peach blossom eyes were smiling at him, and her long and smooth black hair was hanging down. scratched his cheek.

    This is the culprit who woke him up!

    Tang Heng froze for a moment, picked up a lock of black hair by accident, brought it to the tip of his nose and sniffed, there was still a faint cherry fragrance left on it.

    It's the clear and sweet fragrance, it's his taste.

    Mr. Tang blushed, and his heartbeat couldn't help but skip a beat.

    Seeing his embarrassment, Fang Fei thought it was cute and funny. She pinched his chin with one hand, rubbing her thumb against his lips repeatedly.

    Today his lips look extra plump and pinker than usual.

    Well she might have been a little over yesterday.

    Tang Heng felt that he might be a little stuck today, and his reaction was always slow.

    It took him a while to lower his eyelashes, and his eyes fixed on the hand that was making trouble on his lips.

    This is the hand!

    Yesterday...yesterday, he was so jealous!

    Mr. Tang's whole body turned red, as if he was about to be cooked, he quickly threw away that hand, and then got under the quilt, leaving only the dull hair on the top of his head trembling outside.

    Fang Fei hugged Tang Heng who was lying flat and crashed to death through the quilt, and put her head next to his ear, laughing softly.

    She knew that he would be ashamed when he woke up, but she didn't expect him to be so ashamed.

    Who said Mr. Tang is cool and cold, he is so cute that he explodes.

    "Don't laugh!" The voice from the quilt was muffled, and Fang Fei felt that he must be secretly grinding his teeth inside.

    "Yesterday...Actually, I didn't do anything, and you fell asleep later." Fang Fei pushed the quilt down a little with her chin, and pressed her lips against his ear, her tone of resentment was faint but the words she said made her feel uncomfortable. Mr. Tang wanted to hit someone, "I wash the bath for you, you just enjoy it."

    Tang Heng: ! ! !

    Her mouth continued to babble: "Yesterday you promised me to get married, didn't you forget? Now the Civil Affairs Bureau should open soon, let's go earlier..."

    "!" Mr. Tang's mind froze for a moment, why did he And promised this kind of thing! Sure enough, beauty deceives others, and the ancients never deceived others, but now that he is sober, he can be a more doggy Mr. Tang, "I regret it, I won't go!

    " He was never tired of this matter, she tried her best to hold back her laughter, and said with a grievance and crying voice: "How can you go back on this kind of thing? Tang Heng, you big liar!"

    Tang Heng was still hiding under the quilt, even talking to her He didn't dare to take a look, and naturally he couldn't see the corner of her mouth twitching from a choked smile.

    At this time, when she heard the sound of her being wronged and crying, she just felt her heart being rubbed hard, and couldn't find the right words for a while.

    After a while, he also began to feel wronged: "You are too much! You are the one who bullies me, but it's the other way around..."

    It also made him feel guilty.

    But he didn't continue talking.

    Marriage is a big event in his eyes. For many couples, falling in love can be unrestrained love, romantic, and only care about the little love between two people.

    But marriage is different. After marriage, they will live together every day. There will be rice, oil and salt, there will be ordinary things, there will be family problems, and maybe... there will be more conflicts and quarrels.

    And he hasn't even met Fang Fei's parents yet, so how can he go directly to get married?

    He will also be nervous and anxious.

    I am afraid that Fang Fei's family will not accept this kind of me.

    Fang Fei yelled in her heart that it was not good, fearing that it would make people anxious again, so she quickly pulled off the quilt, and saw her Mr. Tang with his eyes downcast, his eyelashes trembling, and he looked obedient and docile.

    He has always been like this. When he is wronged and angry, at most he calls her name loudly to show his aura, and then there is no more, not even a single serious blame. He loves to tolerate, loves desperately, and loves Be careful.

    Even if he loves so much that he loses himself in the end, he still loves it, exhausting all his strength.

    But in essence, he is an insecure person.

    His native family and growth environment doomed him to be passive, not good at expressing, and not believing that he would be loved by others.

    Even if his feelings are real, his heartbeat is real, and his emotion is real, but when all his emotions return to reason, he will retract into his shell again, pessimistically telling himself that he must work hard to make this relationship last longer. Extend and extend, for this he can pay, he can give in, he can wrong himself.

    Fang Fei began to feel distressed.

    She has a big heart and loves to tease him, but she doesn't know that he will take her jokes seriously.

    "I was wrong." Fang Fei gently kissed the corners of his red eyes, then arched her head against the side of his neck, smelling the sweet scent on his body, "I love you so much."

    So you can be presumptuous, you can lose your temper , You can vent any bad emotions to me, even so, I still love you.