Chapter 74

Chapter 74 A Young Omega Comes to Brother Fei: I'm Probably...

    Fang Fei and Tang Heng returned to the apartment on the sixth night of the Lunar New Year.

    Ever since Tang Dazhi was beaten to death on the first day of junior high school, Tang Heng had become much more silent, but there were so many people in the old house, he tried his best to restrain his emotions, not wanting to affect everyone's happy New Year mood because of himself.

    It wasn't until now that he and Fang Fei were the only ones left when he returned home, that he completely relaxed himself, leaning on the sofa, staring at the unplugged TV in front of him in a daze.

    Tang Dazhi's body was taken away by the hospital and put under the control of the police. Because he did not die naturally, a forensic doctor may be asked to check the situation in the future. He can only be cremated after receiving the notification from the police.     Tang Hao and his mother are currently under police control, and there is a high probability that the case will be tried together in the next year. It is too late for other relatives of the Tang family to hide now, and no one is willing to make arrangements for Tang Dazhi's funeral.     Only his blood son, Tang Heng, remained.     Tang Heng covered his face with both hands and took a deep breath.     Originally, he didn't want Tang Dazhi to die, but just wanted to send him to accept legal sanctions.     After all, for a person like Tang Dazhi, living atonement may be much more uncomfortable than dying.     After Fang Fei took out the things in the suitcase and organized them, she secretly watched him from the sidelines.     It's not that she hasn't noticed his dullness in the past few days, but there are some things that no one else can interfere with, and he still has to untie his knots.     After watching for a while, he was still in a daze, motionless like an old monk sitting still.     Fang Fei turned around and went to the bathroom to fill the bucket with warm water, dragged it out and put it in front of Tang Heng, plugged in the electricity, and asked him softly, "Do you want to soak your feet together?"     She pulled a sofa by herself Dunzi sat opposite him, rolled up his trouser legs, and took the lead in putting his feet into the foot bath bucket.     Tang Heng didn't react too much, neither agreed nor opposed.     Fang Fei simply bent down and rolled up his trouser legs, picked up his two feet and stuffed them into the bucket.

    The warm water flooded over the calves, and Tang Heng came back to his senses, and looked up at her in a daze, with entangled and incomprehensible emotions in his eyes.

    Fang Fei raised her buttocks and moved the sofa plinth to his side little by little, carefully wrapping him in her arms without saying a word.

    Tang Heng obediently leaned towards her, arched his head into her arms, and buried himself.

    "The police said that the woman confessed to what she did, and Tang Dazhi can be cremated." Tang Heng slid down again, and simply lay on Fang Fei's lap with a crooked body.

    He leaned back and closed his eyes, Fang Fei could clearly see the dark circles under his lashes.

    "Will you be sad?" Fang Fei touched his head with a very soft voice.

    "It's not sad." Although blood is thicker than water, the little affection between him and Tang Dazhi had long since disappeared with the death of his mother, and he was just at a loss because of the sudden incident.

    It's as if you have been working hard to achieve a goal, but one day you suddenly find that this goal has been stepped on the soles of your feet.

    His world suddenly felt weightless.

    The date of Tang Dazhi's cremation was set on the eighth day of the lunar new year.

    Fang Fei accompanied Tang Heng to the crematorium.

    Before cremation, the staff will dress up the deceased, let relatives and friends take another look, burn something and light a few incense sticks for the last journey.

    Both Fang Fei wore black clothes, and they didn't take any funeral paper money or anything.

    It wasn't too early for them to arrive, and the mourning rooms next to them were already crying loudly, complaining why the deceased had to leave so early.

    However, Tang Heng was like a puppet all the way, and was led by Fang Fei into the reserved mourning room expressionlessly, looking at Tang Dazhi on the mortuary bed.

    Even though he was dressed up by the mortician, he was more decent than when he died on the street, but his head was deformed by a stone at that time. This cannot be concealed, and it is still quite horrible.

    The staff didn't know the identity of the deceased, and he was a bit puzzled when he saw the two mourners coming empty-handed. His good professionalism prevented him from asking any more questions, and he turned and retreated, leaving space for them.

    Fang Fei stood by the door and looked at Tang Heng.

    But Tang Heng stood on the side of the mortuary bed, looking down from the top, silent for a while, he said in a muffled voice: "You have made countless mistakes in your life, now you go there, if you meet your mother..."

    Originally he wanted to say , If you meet your mother, you should kneel down and repent, and beg her to forgive you.

    But in the end he changed his words and said: "You should never meet her again, stay away from her, don't disturb her purity, and dirty her reincarnation path."

    An hour later, Tang Dazhi completely turned into a square box, After depositing him in the crematorium, Tang Heng took Fang Fei and left without looking back.

    The staff of the crematorium were a little dumbfounded.

    It was definitely the most deserted funeral they ever hosted.

    He looked down at the small square box on the shelf: "You are so unpopular..."

    Tang Heng didn't want to go home, so Fang Fei sent him to the company.

    Putting his head down to work would help him forget about the mess.

    Originally, Fang Fei was about to leave after sending him to the elevator, but unexpectedly, he happened to meet the assistant Huzi who got out of the elevator.

    "Fei, Brother Fei!" Hu Zi was stunned for a moment, looked at Fang Fei, then at Mr. Tang, faltering, "Yes, I don't know if I should say something or not?"

    Fang Fei frowned: "I shouldn't say it." Just stop talking?"

    "Upstairs there was a young male Omega who called you by name and said he wanted to find you!"

    "???" Fang Fei's shoulders trembled.

    Cursing in my heart: You really can't do anything, you are the number one cheating boss!

    Her private life is so simple, and she is so virtuous, where does the young male Omega come from!

    Isn't this intentional to misunderstand Mr. Tang!

    She turned her head nervously, and met Mr. Tang's gloomy face—

    ah, it's over.