Chapter 38

Chapter 38 An old lady came and watched herself being harmed by Fang Fei...

    It was probably because Fang Fei's words were too explicit and embarrassing. Tang Heng didn't know how to respond for a while, but his emotions were comforted a little.

    Wrapped in the quilt, he let her hold her like a rice dumpling, rubbed his chin on her cheek, then moved his lips closer to peck her upper cheek quickly.

    "Can you kiss more seriously?"

    The chicken pecked at the rice several times.

    Fang Fei got up, put her hands on his sides, and wanted to continue complaining that he hadn't taken the initiative to be intimate with her, but when her eyes met his, she was completely stunned there.

    There was a little confusion in his deep pool-like eyes, but when he looked at her, he became firm as if he had grasped his life-saving straw.

    "Sometimes when I wake up, I still feel that the days with you are not real." He stretched out his arms around her waist, and pulled her into his arms jerky.

    Fang Fei's face was pressed against his chest. When he spoke, he could feel his chest vibrating. He said: "I used to think that I could only die alone in this life."

    He was born in the abyss.

    Fang Fei is the grass on the edge of the abyss, you must grasp it and never give up.

    God gave him an unfortunate childhood, and also gave him such a lucky encounter.

    "Bah, bah, what's so lonely forever." Fang Fei pulled the atmosphere back from the brink of dullness, and drew circles on his heart with his fingers, "I still want to spend the rest of my life basking in the sun with you."

    "But I... ..." Not confident in myself.

    God didn't want Tang Heng to finish his frustration, so he sent someone to knock on the door to interrupt him.

    "Boom boom boom!"

    "!" Tang Heng looked at Fang Fei in a daze.

    This is her home!

    He has come to live many times, and has never been to anyone else.

    Looking at the nightgown on her body that was messed up by Fang Fei, this...is it not a good effect to be seen by others?

    His nervousness was visible to the naked eye, Fang Fei smiled lowly: "I'll go and see." As soon as

    she left, Tang Heng sat up with a "swish", took off his nightgown and threw it aside, ran to the closet to search She was about to put on a white pullover when Fang Fei folded it back.

    Mr. Tang is stupid again.

    You don't come back sooner or later, why did you come back just after I took off my clothes?

    Fang Fei was also stunned.

    She swears, it wasn't intentional!

    But, these pectoral muscles, these abdominal muscles, this waistline... She locked the bedroom door behind her backhand.

    Then she sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Tang Heng intently: You continue!

    Tang Heng put on the sweater, and put on a pair of slacks, but he was shy and embarrassed, and his movements were not very agile. He kicked his foot out of the trouser leg several times.

    Look at that face again, hey, it's all red like a cherry.

    "Let's go, my dad is here." Fang Fei got up, her tone was calm, and those who didn't know thought she was saying that the takeaway had arrived.

    "? You... Dad?" Mr. Tang was in a bad mood. He stepped on his left foot and fell down, but was caught by Fang Fei.

    Holding him steady, Fang Fei helped him straighten the bristling hair on his head: "Don't be nervous, my old Song people are very good." Mr.

    Shun Mao Tang: Is there still time for me to run away?

    He wasn't prepared at all, how come he was about to meet his parents, and it was because he spent the night at Fang Fei's house!

    If you meet a conservative parent, you can probably order a cool song in advance.

    "Old Song, this is Tang Heng."

    Fang Fei pulled Tang Heng out of the living room, her father Song Min was sitting on the sofa, sipping tea, his serious appearance was like an old lady.

    Although Tang Heng was shy, the first impression he had when he met his parents was very important, and Mr. Tang would never let himself lose the chain.

    "Hello, Uncle Song, I'm Tang Heng." He removed his usual sharpness in the mall, although he was not as cute and cute as other Omegas, but he also had a gentle expression and a generous speech, not at all Don't flinch.

    The perfect fusion of rigidity and softness in him, there is a kind of hurricane that will make me stand firm.

    Only Fang Fei can't give up, so he will try his best to let Fang Fei's family accept him.

    Song Min raised his eyelids, looked Tang Heng up and down, and the villain in his heart nodded secretly: Not bad, not bad, really good! Such a face, such a figure, no wonder he was brought back by his stinky daughter.

    But on the surface, he still looked like an old matriarch, lowered his head and continued to sip his tea, as if he had no intention of opening his mouth.

    Tang Heng has a bad heart, is this...dissatisfied with him?

    He bit his lip, his face turned pale, and fine sweat began to break out on his forehead.

    But he didn't retreat: "If Uncle Song has any dissatisfaction with me, I can change it, but Fang Fei and I..."

    A hand secretly took his hand from behind, shook it lightly twice, and he stopped After finishing the conversation, he looked at Fang Fei in surprise: "?"

    Did he do something wrong?

    But what he said was from the bottom of his heart. If these can't impress his prospective father-in-law, then...

    "Who told you to change it?" Fang Fei snorted.

    He is so good, what to change! No matter what he looks like, she likes him, and it's too late to hold him in her hand, so how can she let him suffer the slightest grievance?

    She rolled her eyes at Song Min, and dismantled the stage very shamelessly: "Okay, old Song, why are you scaring my Mr. Tang?"