Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Sao Operation (Catching Bugs) Fang Fei: I wish there was a...

    The assistant Jin Yan who stood opposite Tang Heng across the desk didn't dare to breathe.

    Isn't this going to kill me? Although the photo on the hot search is the back view of the two, the shooting angle is extremely tricky, and there is a sense of the two moving and moving hand in hand.

    As far as his boss's temper is concerned, he would be disgusted from head to toe by someone who poked him secretly before, but this time it's a scandal, and it's even topped the list of hot searches. .

    Jin Yan moved the soles of his feet unconsciously, thinking whether he should go out to avoid it first.

    "Go and inform me. During the public relations, the public opinion will be directed in her favor."

    "What... who?" Jin Yan suspected that he had heard it wrong.

    When I looked up, I found that the man on the opposite side was tapping the table with his slender fingers, with his head slightly lowered and his broken hair hanging down to his eyelids. On the flat screen of the lens: "This matter should not affect Fang Fei."

    His thin lips moved, and he spoke more clearly. As long as the public relations of gossip are done well, not only will there be no negative impact, but it will also increase the popularity. He can also use this to sell Fang Fei as expected.

    But Jin Yan inexplicably felt that the boss was clearly smiling when he said this, and there was an evil meaning of a successful prank.

    We don't understand, and we dare not ask.

    He responded blankly, took back his mobile phone and was about to turn around to leave, but suddenly his eyes widened again: "Boss, boss, Fang Fei posted on Weibo!"

    Tang Heng: ...

    The reversal of the matter is So suddenly, this time he was roasted on the fire instead.

    Fang Fei’s Weibo is posted like

    this—— @方香V: #方香拍手秘密男#@盛唐娱乐唐恒, I hope that one day, I can clarify that this is not a scandal.

    Here are the comments from fans -

    [Feifei's atm]: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    [Plum in the melon field]: I didn't understand this melon, did the house collapse? @唐常What is the operation again?

    [Brother Fei’s leg pendant]: @guatian李下, the hot searched actor is Mr. Tang, you’re silly, Brother Fei means that if this scandal is true, she would have made it public, so this melon must be fake, I Fei is Gang!

    [Fei's Yan Fan] @guatian李下, my idol doesn't set up a single person, so there's nothing wrong with it, although we think no one is worthy of Fei Fei, even Mr. Tang!

    After being manipulated by Fang Fei's coquettish, all the marketing accounts that have triggered hot searches online have become bald.

    Are idols so wild now? Then how do they take money to do things with the money owner?

    Fang Fei, who was still dangling on the set, silently put away her phone, hiding her achievements and fame.

    Lu Fan, who had been by her side all the time, finally closed his chin, and quietly classified Fang Fei as a "colleague not to be provoked".

    Cheng Yan, who was touching up her makeup in the dressing room of a film crew, dropped her phone on the table, waved away the makeup artist's hand, her eyes flushed with anger, "Cunning!"

    "I told you before not to be impulsive." Her manager Brother Zhao stood aside with his hands folded, his brows furrowed, "With Fang Fei's current popularity and reputation, this kind of unwarranted scandal will not affect her at all, let alone the other protagonist is Tang Heng. Who dares to fight head-on with him, not only will you not hurt them a bit by sending out this draft, but you will also help Fang Fei abuse fans and solidify fans, which is really nonsense."

    If you have to bow your head to the capital, Cheng Yan has no choice but to hold it up Coaxing her with a good temper, the manager actually wanted to directly scold her that Miss Cheng's family has a temper and no brains.

    The decision-making of the draft is not left to the team, and they have always allowed their own temper to interfere. Netizens may not know it, but the two parties involved, Tang Heng and Fang Fei, still can't guess who is behind the scenes? Fang Fei has no backstage, aside from the fact that Tang Heng is not someone who can be manipulated at will. In the industry, except for Fangqiong Entertainment, whose headquarter is also in the imperial capital, who can compete with Sheng Tang? Can he take a fancy to a mere Cheng family far away in Shanghai?

    "Then I now..." Cheng Yan was really a little panicked at this time, Sheng Tang held half of the entertainment industry in the capital, if this incident really annoyed Tang Heng, then her resistance in the industry would be greater in the future.     Brother Zhao squeezed the center of his brows, and breathed out a foul breath: "Sheng Tang hasn't made a sound yet, maybe Tang Heng doesn't care that much about it, you should settle down for a few days and wait for the limelight to pass."     Cheng Yan gritted her teeth: "...Okay."     They never expected that Mr. Tang, who had been holding back all this time, had already booked a ticket to Jiangcheng.     Tang Heng was very distressed, man's calculation is not as good as the sky's calculation, he calculated and calculated, but he didn't calculate that Fang Fei could have so many tricks. After staring at Fang Fei's Weibo for a long time, his heart beat inexplicably fast.     What she said was too ambiguous.     Even he, who is of the same sex, wants to tease him, he doesn't talk about martial arts at all.     "Cough."     Boss Tang coughed helplessly here, what could he do now that someone was holding him accountable?     Admit it, take the resources to plead guilty.