Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Peeping Waiting for us to become old men and old ladies, so...

    At the beginning of the neon, Fang Fei took Tang Heng for a stroll home from the hot pot restaurant, feeling like an old couple strolling together under the setting sun.

    Fang Fei bent her eyes and smiled: "When we become old men and old ladies, let's take a walk holding hands like this. Then we can live by the sea and be carefree."

    At that time, we don't care about anything, just watch the tide rise and fall, Day and night change.

    Mr. Tang snorted: "When I get old, it's enough that you don't dislike me."

    He is older than her, and it is said that Omega will age faster after giving birth to a child. If he becomes an old man by then, she will still Can you treat yourself like this now?

    Fang Fei squeezed his hand, but smiled silently.

    No matter how she promises him now, it will be like empty words, only when the time comes, let time prove everything for her.

    Tang Heng lowered his eyes, looked at the footprints trampled by them on the road, and suddenly felt relieved.

    Regardless of the outcome, the road they walked together is real, their experiences are real, and their memories are real, isn't that enough?

    And...it was never her that he doubted, he just didn't believe in himself.

    After returning home, Fei plunged into the kitchen.

    Mr. Tang:? ? ?

    Didn't you just eat enough?

    Follow the past and look: "I don't drink ginger syrup!"

    Fang Fei threw the shredded ginger into the pot, and added water and brown sugar: "Just now you said that your stomach hurts after taking two bites of spicy food.

    " After turning on the low heat and covering the pot, she went out and dragged Tang Heng into the sofa, and rubbed her warm palms against his stomach: "Does it still hurt?"

    Tang Heng subconsciously wanted to deny it, but when he felt her When the warm palm was pressed against him and gently rubbed his stomach, the words turned around when they reached his mouth.

    "No...it's too painful, just a little bit."

    After speaking, he gestured a "little bit" with his fingertips.

    "I made an appointment for next week's physical examination for you, and I will go with you."

    Tang Heng has been focusing on the prosperity of the Tang Dynasty these years. He probably has too little time. Staying up late, insomnia, and not eating on time are common. It is also inevitable.

    Fang Fei doesn't ask for anything else, unlike the very possessive Alpha who asks her Omega to help A at home.

    She just hoped that he would take good care of his body and not get sick.

    "Hmm." Tang Heng leaned on her shoulder, his eyelids drooped, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Tang Heng drank the pot of ginger syrup anyway, because Fang Fei threatened him that if he didn't drink it all, he would make miscellaneous sauces for him, so he had to succumb to her lust.

    The previous revelations that could smear Fang Fei and Tang Heng have been completely dispelled under the joint action of many parties.

    Not only was Fang Fei's popularity not affected, but it earned a lot of popularity. Several advertisements were invited to vote, and one of the big couple accessories invited her and Tang Heng to participate together.

    Fang Fei intends to accept this endorsement, but Tang Heng has been busy recently. Although things on the Internet have been completely reversed, the impact of public opinion on Sheng Tang before is also real.

    He also has to wipe his ass for this incident.

    Let's talk about the endorsement when he is free, I don't want to make him too tired.

    Moreover, Fang Fei has not been idle recently, and has been practicing singing and dancing in the practice room.

    The Y7 tour concert that has already formed a group is about to start, and the first stop is in the capital, so I invited SA to attend as a singing guest.

    Lu Xin looked at herself in the mirror who couldn't keep up with the rhythm of the dance, and finally collapsed on the ground powerlessly: "Ahh! Why is it so difficult to dance! Can't I be a pillar who can sing rap?!"

    "Fang Fei's family has a great career, so they didn't inherit the family property and work hard here..." Song Xiaoxiao looked down on Lu Xin's appearance of being so muddy that he couldn't support the wall, and his voice was full of disgust.

    Song Feifei, who was next to her, poked her with her elbow, signaling her to shut up quickly.

    I didn't know Fang Fei's identity before, and I provoked her so many times, but now I know that he is the young owner of the company. Although it is almost impossible to repair the relationship, there is no need to make things worse, right?

    If Song Sui finds out, won't they just go around without food?

    The two sisters used to talk too much sourly, Fang Fei didn't pay attention to this at all.

    Her eyes kept staring at the door, maybe it was an illusion, she always felt that someone was secretly peeping into this practice room...