Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Sweet Cherry (Catching Bugs) Mr. Tang thought I would be attracted to sex...

    The whole alley is filled with a faint fruity fragrance, so faint that it is impossible to determine which fruit it is.

    But just now, when Fang Fei's boiled water pheromone ran wild and overflowed, somehow the fruity aroma hit her forehead.

    She smelled it, it was a sweet and sweet cherry smell.

    Cherries are my favorite.

    It's such a sweet burden.

    Not to mention that Tang Heng has long legs and good looks, just because of the temptation of his pheromones, Alpha's natural desire to control dominates her, making her desperate to possess this cherry-flavored Omega in front of her.

    But she can't do anything out of the ordinary.

    In order to protect the rare and weak Omega, the law stipulates that any behavior that hurts Omega will be punished and dealt with severely.

    She is a law abiding citizen.

    Fang Fei sighed.

    The man leaned against the wall, raised his head and panted hard, his breathing was rapid and heavy, and every strand of hair in the usually cold and cold man now felt abnormally lustful.

    His face became more and more red, and the sweat on his forehead soaked his hair, dripping down his cheeks, and falling into the collar that he tore a little.

    He stretched his limp arms against Fang Fei's shoulders, not letting her hands get close to the fragile glands at the back of his neck, and his eyes suddenly opened wide with the struggle and fear of dying.

    This person usually looks like A with a broken leg. She just wanted to put a restraining sticker on him. How could there be such a big reaction?

    Without doing anything, Fang Fei directly pressed Tang Heng's back with one hand, ignoring the little effort he had made to push him back, and pressed the person in her direction.

    This man was so thin that she could vaguely feel his arched spine through the clothes.

    Tang Heng was almost lying in her arms, his heart was beating wildly, whether it was due to physical discomfort or fear, his eyes were red and his pupils were dilated, but he tried not to let tears overflow his eyes.

    A great sadness rose in my heart.

    Why is he an Omega?

    When he was young, he was weak and weak to resist. Later, he worked hard to train himself, and his physical fitness could even rival that of Alpha, but in the end, because of his physical fitness, he still couldn't change the sadness of being controlled by others.

    He is in his twenties this year, and his reactions during the febrile period are getting stronger every time.

    When he was young, he could get through the fever period smoothly as long as he wore the suppression bracelet, but he estimated that in a few years, it would be difficult to calm down even if he injected the inhibitor. At that time, the only way was to find an Alpha to mark him.

    And then he'll get pheromone-influenced, dependent on that damn Alpha, and turn into a pathetic Omega, just like his mother.

    He is so tired.

    Fang Fei could feel his fear and anxiety.

    Pressing his head on his shoulder, feeling the trembling of sweaty hair across her neck, her lips brushed against his ear, soft lips gently opened, gently and patiently comforting: " Don't move, be good." The