Chapter 63

Chapter 63 There are melons everywhere in the wealthy family: I am not a melon! ...

    "Will Aunt Fang really like him?"

    The whole venue accommodated about 200 people, and the central area was a high place for socializing, the most noisy.

    In the rest area, most of the accompanying family members sit and taste wine and tea.

    Originally, Fang Fei and Tang Heng were talking in a low voice, which did not attract the attention of others.

    This sudden voice did not deliberately lowered, and immediately attracted the attention of most people in this area.

    The smile on Fang Fei's face dissipated immediately, she got up slowly, and met Zhao Lan's gaze in silence.

    Zhao Lan's body froze.

    In his heart, Fang Fei grew up with his childhood sweetheart, and even if they didn't get married separately, it wouldn't make her treat him so coldly.

    Moreover, her current expression was beyond indescribable.

    She clearly wrote the words "You'd better not talk nonsense" on her face.

    "Sister Fei." Zhao Lan ran up to Fang Fei in small steps, seemed to be frightened by Fang Fei's aura, lowered her head and said aggrievedly, "I didn't mean that, Sister

    Fei, do n't get me wrong." Too lazy to talk to him, he turned around and explained a few words to Tang Heng, preparing to go on the small stage to make an opening speech on behalf of Fang Qiong.

    "Sister Fei!" Zhao Lan chased after her, anxiously grabbing a corner of Fang Fei's clothes, and almost fell himself down. He stabilized his figure and hurriedly explained, "Just now, I mean, Aunt Fang cares about you so much. , Now that you have a partner, she will definitely be jealous, right? Regardless of whether the other party is Tang Heng or not, she should...not accept it so easily."

    Fang Fei is not ignorant of Zhao Lan's love for her. Thoughts, but since she didn't have that kind of meaning for him, she naturally couldn't respond to his feelings indiscriminately.

    Originally, he thought that Zhao Lan was just a child, and he fell in love with her for a while, so it was impossible to keep chasing after her.

    Then now that she's openly in love, he still doesn't give up.

    In the past, she thought that he was a thin-skinned Omega and didn't want to embarrass him, so she refused in a subtle way, but now she feels that she needs to explain it to him thoroughly.

    "Zhao Lan, Tang Heng and I can get married at any time." Fang Fei pushed away his hand holding the corner of her clothes, with a clear smile on her face, but her eyes did not fall on him, but instead looked at him. With his back to Tang Heng who was sitting in the rest area eating snacks, "It doesn't matter what others think of him, he is so good, how can I be willing to let him be alone?"

    This is very clear.

    Me and Tang Heng, we are already bound, you have no chance.

    "I..." Zhao Lan was hit hard in his heart. He was also favored and favored since he was a child, so how could he have suffered such grievances.

    When he pulled his small face and curled his mouth, his eyes turned red.

    "..." Fang Fei was speechless.

    I was really afraid of what would happen. Under the public view, those who didn't know thought she had bullied the innocent Omega.

    She looked around and finally saw a familiar figure: "Zhao Wen!"