Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Fang Fei: Then my real gender will be...

    When Fang Fei entered the CEO's office, Tang Heng was sleeping in the cubicle inside.

    She moved lightly for fear of disturbing him.

    Xu Shi really didn't have a good rest recently, Fang Fei was standing by the bed, Tang Heng just frowned and turned over, showing no signs of waking up.

    The afternoon sun penetrated the window and fell on his face, giving Fang Fei a sense of tranquility that could be seen for thousands of years, as if at this moment, time and air were frozen, and his heart and eyes were full of peace with the years.

    It was an hour after Tang Heng woke up leisurely.

    When he woke up, Fang Fei was leaning on the sofa chair by the window and flipping through a magazine.

    This made him a little dazed, dizzy, he suspected that the way he opened his eyes was wrong, otherwise how could he see Fang Fei?

    He closed his eyes again, and when he opened them again to look at the world, Fang Fei's face was just above his head, and the breaths of both of them were converging.

    Tang Heng didn't know whether it should be a surprise or a fright, but he confirmed that the moment he met her eyes just now, his expression lost control, the pupil earthquake was mild, and his pupils might have collapsed.

    He covered his eyes with one hand to hide his emotions, and when he spoke, his voice was a little hoarse when he just woke up: "Why are you here?"

    It was not a question, but a statement that was helpless and powerless to resist.

    Fang Fei didn't speak, she calmly pulled away his hand covering his eyes, and then kissed him before he could react.

    She didn't overstep the rules, and the kiss didn't have any lust.

    She pressed her soft lips to his forehead lightly, "Tang Heng."

    She met him face to face for the first time and called his name.

    Suffering from the sudden attack, Tang Heng was at a loss what to do. She looked into her pair of peach blossom eyes and couldn't pull them out anymore.

    The emotion in those eyes was so intense and hot that his heart couldn't help but twitch.

    "Tang Heng, let's be together." She finished speaking, and then smiled at him.

    Only then did she know that there really was someone who would make you uncontrollably happy as long as he appeared in your line of sight.

    When she said this, Tang Heng's heart was about to jump out, but he still grasped a sliver of reason and forcibly pulled himself out of his emotions: "I thought I made it clear that day, why don't you understand. "

    He turned his head away, not daring to look at her again, for fear that he would never be willing to push her away if he just took one look.

    So he avoided her these days, who knew that the assistant would let her into the office!

    I'm afraid I don't want the bonus!

    Fang Fei didn't let him succeed, and gently turned his head back. She knew what he was struggling with. Isn't it that the two Os are not happy together? She can explain this.

    "I know, but I'm actually..." It's an A!

    However, she also failed to justify her name.

    Only Tang Heng's aggrieved and suppressed voice sounded in her ears: "What do you know! If you knew, you wouldn't say such things again! I'm old, and I'm afraid, is there anyone with me in this life? It doesn't matter to me, but how old are you? There are so many Alpha elites for you to choose, why should you..."

    He felt a dull pain in his heart when he said these words, and he felt a little bit exhausted in the end.

    But Fang Fei: How old am I? Sooner or later, I will tell you that I will compare with you...

    No, her focus is, is Tang Heng afraid of A? ? ?

    Then wouldn't her real gender become a secret that couldn't be revealed? ? !