Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Extra Story 2: The Little Thing About Pregnancy

    "Tang Heng?"

    Fang Fei opened the door and went into the bedroom. The curtains inside were closed, almost impenetrable, and a small bag was raised under the quilt on the bed, motionless.

    After returning from a business trip, the first thing Fang Fei did was to go home.

    It was already lunch time, she made an appointment at the restaurant and wanted to take Mr. Tang to an appointment, but when she called him before the class, she found that the phone was turned off all morning.

    Pulling the curtains halfway, Fang Fei turned her head and saw Tang Heng's half face exposed outside the quilt. Sweat was dripping from her forehead, a few strands of hair stuck to her forehead, and her face was pale.

    "Tang Heng?"

    She sat on the side of the bed and called him again, gently pulling off his quilt, exposing his entire face.

    Tang Heng moved his curled body uncomfortably, and hummed softly between his lips and teeth.

    Fang Fei's slightly cool fingertips touched his sweating forehead: "Where is it uncomfortable?" The

    person they made a video call last night was fine, why did he suddenly fall ill after only one night?

    Tang Heng's voice was trembling, and he said weakly: "Stomach..."

    Fang Fei put on his clothes, went to the garage to pick up the car, drove to the door of the house, and returned home to pick up someone, but saw that Tang Heng had already moved to the house while leaning on the wall the door.

    He was sweating profusely during this short distance.

    "If you feel uncomfortable, just wait. What are you going to do when you come out in a hurry?" She rushed over to support him, and put her hand on his stomach, "Is it a pain     ?

    "

, shaking his head pitifully at Fang Fei: It doesn't hurt, it's disgusting.

    Fang Fei frowned, not daring to delay to pick him up and put him in the car, then went back and took the medical card and locked the door.

    When they arrived at the hospital, Fang Fei went to the gastroenterology department. An old doctor with a kind face received them. The old doctor pushed his glasses: "Where does it hurt?"

    "The pain is not serious, but it's nauseating." Tang Heng regained his strength a little bit. He sat on the stool with his upper body leaning against Fang Fei's arms, not energetic.

    "Just nausea?" The old doctor muttered, and tapped his fingers on the table, "Did you drink alcohol the night before? Did you eat any pungent food?"

    Tang Heng shook his head.

    The old doctor looked at Tang Heng and then at Fang Fei, thought for a moment and took out a pulse pillow from the drawer, raised his chin and signaled Tang Heng to put his wrist on it.

    Tang Heng turned to look at Fang Fei, both of them were puzzled: No, why did they suddenly become Chinese medicine practitioners?

    The old doctor placed two fingers on Tang Heng's wrist, and Tang Heng could clearly feel the beating of his own pulse under the doctor's fingertips. Fang Fei was so nervous that she couldn't breathe.     The doctor was silent for a while, Fang Fei asked nervously

    , "What, how?"

I need to go for a pregnancy test."

    Tang Heng: "???"