𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

AFTER THE FIGHT AT THE MOVIES, THEY HEADED BACK TO THE CHATEAU

AFTER THE FIGHT AT THE MOVIES, THEY HEADED BACK TO THE CHATEAU. John B was still nowhere to be found, and they were beginning to grow worried.

"He's probably just getting drunk somewhere, drowning his sorrows," JJ assured them as he plopped down on the couch and pulled out a blunt before lighting it. "He'll be fine."

"That's convincing," Bree muttered, sitting down beside him and shaking her head when he offered the blunt to her as Kie rummaged through the cabinets for a first aid kit.

Pope hopped up on the counter and rubbed his neck. "I cannot believe that just happened."

"They're all assholes," the Callaway girl added, leaning back on the couch and curling her feet up next to her. "And that is why I broke up with Rafe today?"

"Thank God," he groaned back.

Kie chuckled as she pulled out some cups to look in the back of the cabinet. "Finally. I was wondering when you were gonna do it." Bree looked over to JJ to see what his reaction was, expecting some sign of relief on his face, but he just stared at the ground with an unreadable expression

The Carrera girl finally found what she was looking for and beckoned the Heyward boy over to her as she made her way to the bathroom. "Pope, get over here. We need to wash you up first. Bree, you get started on JJ."

"Yes, ma'am," the brunette responded, saluting her friend as she tossed the first aid kit at them. Luckily, JJ caught it before hit her smack dab in the middle of her face. "Thanks."

"No problem," he replied, and then he handed the kit to her.

She opened it and pulled out an alcohol wipe package. She pulled one out and looked up at him before deciding that she would start with the cut on his cheek. "This is gonna sting a little bit."

She pressed the wipe to his face, causing him to inhale sharply. He didn't say anything, but his hand shot up to cover hers. She froze a little at his touch as chills ran up and down her arm, but she kept moving. His palm moved with hers as she wiped the blood off of his cheek. Once she was done, she paused, keeping her hand on his cheek, and the wipe slipped from her fingers and landed somewhere on the couch.