𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"HEY, SO, DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP TO THE CLUBS NOW?" John B had been unofficially adopted by Ward Cameron, so he was now living with Sarah and her family

"HEY, SO, DO YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP TO THE CLUBS NOW?" John B had been unofficially adopted by Ward Cameron, so he was now living with Sarah and her family. The Pogues were busy making fun of him for it at the Wreck. Luckily, all he had gotten from the fall was a broken arm and a cast that he let them all sign.

The Routledge boy sighed with an annoyed expression as he sat down at the table. "I don't know, Pope."

"What about those little golf carts they drive around?" JJ questioned, taking a sip from his cup. It had Coke in it, but Bree had seen him slip a little beer in there while Kie's parents weren't looking. "Do you get one of them?"

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one of those on your own?" the Heyward boy added with a smirk, and Bree giggled a little bit at their jokes.

The Callaway girl answered, "The sweater-vest is included, but the golf cart is not."

"Look, you promised," Kie told the brunette boy, changing the topic of the conversation to her betrayal. "You said you weren't with her." They all knew that was not true.

"Bro, just own it. She got you," the Maybank boy told his friend when he tried to shake his head and deny her accusation because nobody would have believed it.

The Carrera girl shrugged. "Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine, but I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah Cameron."

"Do you guys see her here?" John B quizzed, looking at each of them, and when they looked down, he continued, gesturing at the map in front of them. "No, right. Okay, a little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it," the blonde boy informed the rest of them.

They all looked up at him with looks that said 'really?", and Kie explained, "It's cause the coast had changed." JJ just nodded like he had known that that was the reason the entire time.

"So, we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed," Pope said, and Bree leaned over to watch as his finger searched the map for anything they could use.