𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"YOU GOT ROPE?" JOHN B ASKED FROM THE DRIVER'S SEAT

"YOU GOT ROPE?" JOHN B ASKED FROM THE DRIVER'S SEAT. They were on their way back to the Crain house, this time with Sarah and a lot more equipment so that they could explore the well. It was dark, which made it all the more scary to sneak onto a property that belonged to a potential axe murderer.

Pope nodded, scanning the floor of the van to confirm. "Got it."

"Grappling hook?" the Routledge boy questioned, causing Bree to furrow her eyebrows. What the hell would they need a grappling hook for? They were not trying to catch the Joker.

"We don't have a grappling hook," she answered for the Heyward boy after checking to see if they actually did have one. They did not. "We're not Batman."

They continued to check off the items that they would need, some that they probably wouldn't need like JJ's ping-pong paddle that he insisted on bringing for the mosquitoes. As they pulled up to the residence, John B clapped his hands together. "We're ready. Let's go get rich, guys."

"Hell, yeah. Let's go," Kie muttered as the brunette boy walked around and opened the door for them. 

"Hey, hey, hey," he stopped them before they could climb out of the car, and they got a little worried at the serious look on his face. "I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

As JJ and Bree cringed at how cheesy he was being, Kie nodded. "Always."

"Of course, man," Pope added before reaching over to do some weird handshake with his friend. Then, the Routledge boy made eye contact with his girlfriend, and they smiled at each other.

"All right, we done with this circle jerk?" the Maybank boy quizzed, throwing the rope around his shoulder as the Callaway girl got the urge to puke at the couple and how sweet they were. "Can we go do this?"

In response, they all just began climbing out of the van eagerly while Pope said, "Let's get that wheat in the water."

"Weed? I'm up for weed," the blonde boy exclaimed, exiting the vehicle right behind the brunette girl, causing her to just roll her eyes at him and face palm.