𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

WHEN BREE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, SHE FELT A WEIGHT ON HER LEG

WHEN BREE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, SHE FELT A WEIGHT ON HER LEG. She furrowed her eyebrows as she opened her eyes and realized that she had never left the hammock the night before, and the weight was JJ's arm draped across her shins. She took a moment to just stare at the sleeping boy. He looked so peaceful as he slept unlike how he looked the night before.

Deciding that she should probably get up before Kie noticed that she was gone, she gently reached over and lifted his arm off of her and put it next to him on the hammock. She then carefully climbed out of the contraption, and if you've ever tried to get out of a hammock that had someone else in it without waking the other person, it is not an easy task to accomplish. She did though, but not without tumbling to the ground.

She got up, brushed the dust off of her, and made her way back to the house. She crept into the bedroom, careful not to be to loud with the doors. She almost closed it and spun around only for her eyes to widen when she saw Kie sitting on the bed, wide awake and staring up at her. She forgot about the door, leaving it cracked as it slowly began to swing open again.

"Hey," she muttered in greeting, trying to not sound to suspicious, and she knew that she had been caught.

"So, I woke up last night, and when I saw that you weren't here, I went to go look for you. You know, to make sure that you hadn't been kidnapped," the Carrera girl informed her smugly. "And you and JJ looked pretty comfortable."

Bree rolled her eyes at the accusation. "Not this again."

"Aha! So you admit that there's a 'this?'" Kie asked, standing up and pointing a finger at her friend as a smile crept onto her face.

"What?" the Callaway girl questioned, furrowing her eyebrows because she was making absolutely no sense at that moment. "What the hell are you talking about?"

The raven-haired girl shrugged before flopping onto the bed once again, and Bree went to sit down next to her. "I'm just saying that the two of you have been extra cozy lately. I think you were talking in your sleep."

"Oh, really?" the brunette girl quizzed with an amused expression.

"Yep," Kie told her with a nod before changing her voice to more high-pitched and breathy. She put a hand to her head and sighed dramatically. "'Oh, JJ, kiss me, love me, hold me.'"